we may get screwed in the 2012 election.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it would work great, until people in new orleans hear about it.

thats easy... just make sure that while spreading the word of this, you do it in a mature, educated, well spoken, properly enunciated manor... then even if they do hear it, those non speaking ebonified creole motherfuckers, wont be able to understand what anyone is saying

:)

1 week away, who is planning on getting rid of some dead weight?
In CT I don't like any candidate, but will probably try to get rid of some career politicians

For you guys if Blumenthal gets reelected I will fly over and kick some serious ass. That guy is a son of a bitch from the little bit that I have heard.

Not a single candidate i like so i will be voting out people instead of voting for people i want in.

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. Due to term limits in MI we will be getting a new governor and attorney general, as well as some fairly prominent U.S. reps who are either not running or have been defeated in primaries leading up to the general election.

Now that I think about it we also have 2 seats on the state Supreme Court up for grabs as well.

For you guys if Blumenthal gets reelected I will fly over and kick some serious ass. That guy is a son of a bitch from the little bit that I have heard.

Linda doesn't seem great either. Atleast if she sucks she won't take gov't health care or a salary. When someone says anything about here past, I say Dick is just as crooked if not more than she is. She is down by 12 points right now, not looking good. IT is CT so it will most likely be democrats being elected here.

I read an article and heard several other people say it, if Republicans get elected this election it will help boost Obamas likability meaning we could get stuck with him for another 4 years.

Filled mine out tonight. Going in the mail tomorrow.

I already posted this on my facebook and because I am a lazy ass I will repost it here in its entirety.

Do not forget to vote on or before Nov 2nd. If you are able to vote via absentee please look your ballot over for any erogenous markings. If your ballot has any such marks it will not be tallied. Take it down to your election office and have it destroyed and get a new one.

I have heard some reports about marks and what not on ballots some of which look like a marking for a specific candidate. Not sure how true it is but its something to look out for. Even more so in states/districts that are hotly contested.

I already posted this on my facebook and because I am a lazy ass I will repost it here in its entirety.

Do not forget to vote on or before Nov 2nd. If you are able to vote via absentee please look your ballot over for any erogenous markings. If your ballot has any such marks it will not be tallied. Take it down to your election office and have it destroyed and get a new one.

I have heard some reports about marks and what not on ballots some of which look like a marking for a specific candidate. Not sure how true it is but its something to look out for. Even more so in states/districts that are hotly contested.

I think you meant to say erroneous.

Actually, I agree with you. Although she's a LONG way from being the ideal candidate, most of the political actions she took early in her political career have been conservative and promotional of resource development. Drill for oil, increase jobs by upgrading our infrastructure, reduce government interference and allow free market capitalism to thrive. These are all things I support.

It seems as though everyone likes to jump on the bandwagon and diss her, blaming things on her that she had nothing to do with. "She's an idiot", "bumbling cunt", etc. Yet how many of you have actually examined her political policies? How many of you are basing your dislike of her on Tina Fey skits or Jon Stewarts snarky commentary? I have yet to hear any of you actually give a legitimate reason for disliking her. I'm not saying you don't have them, or that they're not valid reasons, but for chrissake if you're going to allege that she would be more successful as an adult film star, you could at least voice your reasoning of why her political stance is so offensive to you.

Although I agree with some of her political views, I’d vote for Obama again if Palin runs against him.

It makes me sick to listen to her and Glen Beck quoting the constitution to Fox viewers like they personally believe in it... when they clearly dont.

did someone say tina fey?

palin-fey3_1011916c.jpg

I have not heard much about him, too bad he isn't in any debates or his name being spread out there. He is a lot better than Malloy or Foley.

news channels = special interest. THEY block 3rd party candidates out.

Back