we must pay for disabled students to attend non-public schools

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

invisibledemon

Bored
VIP
Court: Public must pay for private special ed - Education- msnbc.com

But schools have argued that the law says parents of special education students must give public special education programs a chance before seeking reimbursement for private school tuition. The Forest Grove, Ore., School District said the parents were ineligible for reimbursement because their son had not been in public special education classes.Court rules in family's favor
A majority at the Supreme Court disagreed.

the kid has "adhd"

i hate these fucking made up disabilities.

your kid wont pay attn and is always hyper?

beat his ass.

problem solved.

so now tax payers get to pay.

ADHD and they are wanting to put this kid in Special Ed? Who the hell are they kidding. My mom works in Speical Education and I can tell you that ADHD is nothing compared to what most of the kids my mom works with have to deal with.

This is whats wrong with America.

spend money on the wheelchair bound, blind, deaf, drooling, and sick.

don't give kids an excuse to fuck off or have a free pass.

ways to stop this problem

1) have the school analyze whether they need special ed
2) have the school pick alternate education
3) realize the kid is a wasted cause and send him to work at mickey d's.

so now he is in college. is it a special college? if not, no payment should go to the family.

:withstupid:
ba744d8b983599744b26f578756c614f17cb6c4e_m.gif

The kid was probably tested already. Thats why they are talking about the special
education for him. Sadly....its a messed up situation. Administration wont cause
waves and want to express equity/equality and blah blah blah. Very political...super
political in comparison to what I used to think were the constraints/reasons/etc.

And ADHD is real and all that. It is over diagnosed (duh) but its there. How does
it happen? I truly believe its nature and nurture together making this possible. That's
how we all got to where we are today.....our genetics and our environment. What can
we control as parents? How we raise our kids. Some idiot parents think it exhausting
enough to work full time and how dare anyone hold them accountable for the rearing
of their children....or effing hold them accountable too?

My three true constraints for success as an adult

1) Responsibility

2) Respect (for themselves, their work and others)

3) Organization

I truly believe if kids are held MORE accountable for their life and future...they
will rise to the occasion. How can we expect to grow as a nation, (b/c we're idiots
in comparison to other countries), if we keep raising our children like they're "special"
rather then an individual who can survive....how the hell can they find a path of success
on their own?

My brother (who's way too old for ADD scene let alone ADHD) hated to consintrate
on stuff that was difficult or boring (who the Eff does?). My dad just stuck his foot up
my brother's A$$...period. My brother never went to college but he turned out successfull
and can wipe his own ass!! And I truly think my dad's foot up our asses is why we made it.

well there's really only one solution here

if someone claims special needs for ADHD (or any other made up disease)... beat them retarded
that's it... that's the solution
just beat them until they sustain brain damage, leaving them truly disabled, and well within their rights to receive assistance

this is a win on multiple fronts
there wont be any undeserving people getting handouts for made up conditions, everyone on disability will truly be disabled
you will be able to unleash your frustrations, making you feel better about the money the government keeps taking from you for dumb shit like this
eventually there will not be any more people claiming to require special care for made up conditions, because they will not want to be beaten to the point where they cant tie their own shoes or write with anything but a crayon

Is that gonna be another platform when you run for prez E? lmfao

i say B runs for pres, lol, i already claimed vice. but theres a vast majority of ready made cabinet members here.

together we could rule with an iron fist and fix everything within a few months.

endlesszeal, for some reason, your lack of sig and avatar unnerves me.

B can be President, I want E as Supreme Commander of the United States Ass Kicking Taskforce formally known as the Armed Services.

wikipedia said:
The most common symptoms[29][30] of ADHD are:

Impulsiveness: acting before thinking of consequences, jumping from one activity to another, disorganization, tendency to interrupt other peoples' conversations.[29]

Hyperactivity: restlessness, often characterized by an inability to sit still, fidgeting, squirminess, climbing on things, restless sleep.[29]

Inattention: easily distracted, day-dreaming, not finishing work, difficulty listening,[29] and motor clumsiness.[31]

Funny how ADHD kids concentrate perfectly fine for hours on end while playing halo and grand theft auto.

i say B runs for pres, lol, i already claimed vice. but theres a vast majority of ready made cabinet members here.

together we could rule with an iron fist and fix everything within a few months.

Dibs on Homeland Security!

Threaten our country.. Get blown up.
Look at our country funny.. Get blown up.
Be an asshole that is pissing off 51% or more of the world.. Get blown up (Goodbye Kim Jong-il!)
Hop a border illegally.. eat mini gun.
Try to drag your bullet riddled buddy back across the border.. Eat mini gun. The bodies stay as a reminder.

Oh, and for katrina style disasters.. Sorry kids, live in hurricane country, deal with it. Not prepared to deal with it? Move.
Same goes for quakes. We know where the fucking fault lines are. You wanna live there? Fine. Not our problem.

Last edited:
I got whatever department can stop out-sourcing jobs to other countries, taking decent-paying assembly-line type work from Americans that COULD have kept me out of Mcdonalds, and stop China from it's world domination campaign.

And phyregod...you're EXACTLY the type of person we need for homeland security.

Assembly line work is one reason why our country is not doing well. We dont make shit anymore. We need our Union and our decent wages for a hard days work. I am all for it...but the big wigs can't have us make it (at those wages) and still have a finished product that we can actually afford. We all know the MAN's profit margin ain't going anywhere so someone has to lose.

Back