we must pay for disabled students to attend non-public schools

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i saw a billboard here a couple of months ago. big, red flashing lights and you can read this sign for miles down the interstate.

it read: (not a direct quote bc i cant remember the exact words and numbers, just an estimation)
There are 11 million unemployed american citizens in this country.
And there are 12 million illegal immigrants. See a pattern?

judging by the topic of this thread the pattern i see is 12million immigrants busting there ass while the 11 million americans SITTING on there ass collecting free money from YOU AND I.

i say tell the kids mother to show tits or GFTO. take her son home and stop bitching.

judging by the topic of this thread the pattern i see is 12million immigrants busting there ass while the 11 million americans SITTING on there ass collecting free money from YOU AND I.

Word.

One of the top producing agents at my company is an illegal. This person's wrk visa expired and they stayed. Still here, kicking ass at work.

Now before anyone accuses this person of stealing work from americans, realize that what I do is 100% commission pay. Everything is earned, nothing is handed to you.

is this guy busting his ass equally as hard at trying to get legalized?

we all know that taco is putting up with more than his fair share of ass busting trying to be legal.

and taco, the ones that are filing unemployment, they paid for that while working.

and there are just as many illegals doing the exact same thing, except instead of unemployment, they are getting welfare.

true that they are getting unemployment and they worked for it. I'm talking about the ones that accuse any immigrant for stealing jobs when it had nothing to do with that particular person getting fired. :mellow: you got fired? ok, go collect your unemployment and find another job. ohh you cant? ohh well tough shit.

i see so many rednecks here in tally accusing us immigrants (not only mexicans) of stuff we dont have a damn thing to do with.

Now. I'm all for border security as you guys already know. If we can come up with a plan to cut out all the BS and rediculous fees to become legalized it wouldnt be problem. we wouldnt have that many illigal immigrants trying to jump the fence. Then we can single them out as extrememly poor and this is the only way out or drug dealing Cartel's who should be hog tied and burnt alive.:mad:

Its always a touchy subject since there are so many factors invloved but just by seeing what i'm going through,hell yeah its easier to do it illigally. Its not that we want to but they leave us no choice. just look at my situation, i'm in debt 10k+! how many immigrants do you think have 10k CASH lying around to pay for a laywer who only promises.NOT GURANTEES.

Well i guess that was my rant. sorry guys.

Most jobs that these 'immigrants' are doing.....lazy, unemployed Americans don't want to do.
But legal Americans used to do them (I am speaking of hard labor) "OMG you mean I have to 'work' work?" My grandfather used to work for farmers and never had his own land but he was able to put food on the table and make it happen for his wife and 9 kids. We used to do so much more as a nation. We sub everything out and want big better best stuff. Mortgage companies take "W"'s plan for banks releasing money and letting us all have home loans. Here comes relators and brokers as they preyed upon those who desperately wanted that bigger better best. They buy a home (or refiance so they can get that wakeboard boat and SUV) and then wonder why they can no longer afford it...but...but the home was supposed to triple in the first 3 months of ownership ...right? LMAO

So....people SPECULATED (thinking homes are going to go up and up and up...idiotic)
Then they GAMBLED with the re-fianance or new home
And....wait for it....they LOST!

And the Rich are still rich...actually approaching wealthy status.....but now its like the game monopoly and they are gathering up all the properties so they can set the pace and watch the rich become wealthy

Back on topic:

When did laziness and stupidity become disabilities?

well there's really only one solution here

if someone claims special needs for ADHD (or any other made up disease)... beat them retarded
that's it... that's the solution
just beat them until they sustain brain damage, leaving them truly disabled, and well within their rights to receive assistance

this is a win on multiple fronts
there wont be any undeserving people getting handouts for made up conditions, everyone on disability will truly be disabled
you will be able to unleash your frustrations, making you feel better about the money the government keeps taking from you for dumb shit like this
eventually there will not be any more people claiming to require special care for made up conditions, because they will not want to be beaten to the point where they cant tie their own shoes or write with anything but a crayon
:lmao:

I couldn't agree more! +rep

:mellow:

since invention of...............

the intardnet!

ADHD was invented because new drugs like ritalin needed a purpose. Big Pharma wanted to cash in on the inability of workaholic white americans to properly raise their children.

ADHD was invented because new drugs like ritalin needed a purpose. Big Pharma wanted to cash in on the inability of workaholic white americans to properly raise their children.

The classic solution looking for a problem story. And its true. A lot of Americans just check out, everything is everyone elses fault. Even nature/God. It never has anything to do with them.

The classic solution looking for a problem story. And its true. A lot of Americans just check out, everything is everyone elses fault. Even nature/God. It never has anything to do with them.

pretty much. it's like people who sue mcdonalds for getting fat. stay the fuck out dumbass. take some responsibility. god damn people are stupid. always want a free ride. :mad:

I lost my job here to a mexican. In mexico. Things are bad enough that they don't even have to come here to steal our jerbs anymore.

Back