we need a HS chat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

UDT

we should have a chat we can just click on at the top of the page like some java thing. *alot of other forums have them im not real sure whats all involved but im sure it cant be to hard and the real time aspect for it would be nice and make it alot more easy to set things up and just plain communicate.

yeah..there is that AIM thingy...but for me, when I am at work..the AIM feature just wont work, and I have to use the AIM Express..and that blows constantly....I can't copy paste, or click on any of the links people are chating about...and all the friggen typing involved to just see what everyone is talking about...piss's me off.

But I do still use the AIM feature..but I have to get invited all the time..and I know it might be pissing one guy off...hehe...Chris.

I do enjoy useing Red Pepper Racing's chat room....Tom (RPR) did a very good job of setting it up.....and yes...it is a mecca for 1st gen crx/3rd gen Civics.....

and you got to love the smilies he's loaded up.

Like....:

Airjockie.....
air.gif

Celerity......
cel.gif

E_SolSi.......
penguins.gif

Pissedoffsol...
solo.gif

Green92HatchDX...
tgeg.gif

wow! i never seen the AIM thing up there and i looked around for something to :(

guess the pointless thing should be locked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back