we need a road trip like this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

load.gif

the cars over in the corner are the ones i wanted to see. i really dont get a hard on for exotics.

exotics-44.jpg

Whoever owns those cars obviously doesn't drive them and therefore doesn't have the right to own them. It really pisses me off when rich-ass retards buy a bunch of cars and then keep them in a garage. Not only are they going to run like shit because the engines arn't being used, they were designed to be raced! If you own a Ferrari, fucking RACE it. If you crash it, whatever, you can go buy another one.

Whoever owns those cars obviously doesn't drive them and therefore doesn't have the right to own them. It really pisses me off when rich-ass retards buy a bunch of cars and then keep them in a garage. Not only are they going to run like shit because the engines arn't being used, they were designed to be raced! If you own a Ferrari, fucking RACE it. If you crash it, whatever, you can go buy another one.

these people usually have their own mechanics that service the cars whether they need it or not...
i would bet my left arm that all these cars run better than my or your daily driver...

and what if all these rich fucks bought and wrecked all the ferrari's? then they are extinct?
pass... let the collectors do their job and collect them, preserve them for future generations to enjoy...

and most of these rich bastards view these as part of a diversified portfolio...
its just another asset in their massive fortune, only diffrence is that these have wheels instead of frames...

:werd: :withstupid:

just killed a few kittens

someone was asking on that forums where this place was...

the plates although blurred are colored like oregon plates...

anyone disagree with that? oh btw... nice cars

Well we know he was invited to buy an Enzo so that may narrow it down some. Everyone is gonna try and figure out where this guy lives now haha. Obviously he is fuckin rich so he could just buy a country and move his shit there.

Back