wea can i order air ride suspension

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

see what i told you last night brian???? as soon as the site is working, we are advertising on hondaswap.com :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey call 310-677-6599 ask for Dave. the number you are calling is in Southern California and is a shop called Ni Autosports. They specialize in air bag and import performance. i believe they still make a "self install" kit. if you want the main guys email address, either email me and put "niauto" in the subject line or drop me a pm.
there is a new website im working on called

Cheap air rides

it should be up by the end of next week. This site WILL be the cheapest source for airbag parts due to the fact that we (my buddy) gets his stock at a price that no other shop can even come close to matching.

whatever you buy, DO NOT BUY FROM AIM INDUSTRIES!! they are like the APC of air ride...crappy products and hella cheap pos kits!!

go to Air Ride Technologies because they are pretty damn good. good products and very reliable. i have a catalogue here if you need some prices on some of their products or if you need any info on the, just lemme know.

Back