Wealthwars- Rob people and take their cash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

I saw this game on another site and checked it out, it's pretty fun. Doesn't cost anything to play and they start you out with $5.00 in your account. Basically you move around to different coordinates looking for bases to rob. There is also gift certificates, x-box 360's and other goods stashed away in the mountains.
http://www.wealthwars.com/?r=swanny

Boxer%20Bump.JPG

I'm addicted to this game. Give er a whirl.

In order to cash out, you have to use all your 350 moves for 5 days in each month? Although the incentive of real money and stuff sounds good, I would rather play a game similar to it that people couldn't steal my money.

Swanny, have you cashed out yet? I would be a mercenary, sounds kinda cool. What does the game look like?

The game is very plain. You can move N,S,E,W. There are mountains to search in that have money, extra moves, points etc. There are abandoned bases where you can search for cash or you can try and rob other peoples bases too. Then there is jungles/swamps and shit that offer nothing. There is alliances, upgrades for spying on bases, base upgrades, strength upgrades etc. Its not really an action game its the fun of robbing other people. :shrug2: i dunno what else to say, maybe im just easily amused?

I think i have a whopping 4 dollars in my account right now so i've yet to cash out. ;P

Back