Wear on used Suspension?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Harms Way

My friend decided that he wasnt going to be able to sell his sol as a whole so we are parting it out. I am going to buy his used tokico whites (adjustable height and stiffness.) I was wondering if used suspension would have any problems, besides if there is an obvious scratch or something. He has had it on his car for around a year or two and basically just drove around town and on the highway to work.
Also, would his suspension on his 93 del sol, which was on a 92 civic dx, work fine on my 99 civic ex?
Thanks.

Illuminas (ie Tokico "White's") are NOT hight adjustable unless they have aftermarket coil overs on them. I would not worry about wear however, if they have any trouble, Tokico garentees their products for life, so if they ever blow out (which is unlikely) you can send them to Tokico and get them fixed. As for compatiblity, I'm not sure, sorry I can't help in that dept.

thanks for the reply and yeah, sorry he mentioned they had a different coilover on them. anyone else know about the compatability?

Well, the coilovers on there are red, but i didnt get a good look at them but they looked like eibach's. Now, I will be having Tokico Blues on my rear with tokico shocks. On my front will be tokico Illumina's with eibach coilovers. The rear tucks right below the tire and i am going to tuck the front the same way, or until I like it. What do you guys/girls think of this set up of the illumina's in the front with eibach coilovers and blues in the back?

Back