Wear your protection!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, they save time riding to work. By weaving, curb riding, light blowing..

... but at least the limey fuckers are wearing gear.

in several countries it is perfectly legal for motorcycles to lane split at stop lights or in heavy traffic

in some it is required that they do

yep.. completely legal here.. get stuck in traffic, good chance you will see several bikes splitting lanes.. i get over slightly to give them a little more room if i see them.. gives them more reassurance i'm not going to turn into them

After seeing how traffic works in India, I will take any stance necessary to prevent that from coming to the US.

Those people get their pegs tangled in other bikes, they are so close. Feh, it all goes towards a less polite society.

After seeing how traffic works in India, I will take any stance necessary to prevent that from coming to the US.

Those people get their pegs tangled in other bikes, they are so close. Feh, it all goes towards a less polite society.

In Vietnam no one has a licenses and everyone rides a scooter.
They have basic roads with pretty much no road signs, at major areas you can see hundreds of scooters in a small stretch, 50 heading east and 50 heading west all aiming straight at each other and some how they never hit.

Skills Y0

hanoi+traffic_vietnam+biz.jpg

Some people say it looks like schools of fish, hundreds of people and all manage to avoid each other.

Does it make for a less polite society?

Only if you're viewing it from a Celerity point of view.

I got tired of getting pulled over twice a week for a "registration check" while commuting.

Turns out it's all legit, because the BOLO that goes out is "red motorcycle stolen, maryland tag, probably heading out of Baltimore" and boom. I'm on the side of I-95 giving paperwork to a trooper.

I even wear just short of a suit to work. :(

Back