wedding present for female co-worker

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
well, this girl i work with who i'm cool with is getting married this weekend, so i figured it would be nice to get her a little something... but what?
i dont know if that helps, but shes 28 and has a "rich" taste... like she has 2131231 purse's and shoes. lol

shes not rich... she works with me... lol

but her fiance is a financial advisor... so there's some loot in the house... lol

i'm not so sure about the dinner thing. she doesn't live in town, and i really don't know of any good rest's around where she lives.

so i figured it would be nice to get her a little something... but what?

:shrug2: talk her out of it...?[

gift card deal to red lobster or something?

If you are still looking for ideas on what to get her. Think about getting her somthing that both her husband and she can use. The food idea is a good one but that might get spendy. Does she have a sense of humor? You could get her a marrige counsualing book as a joke or somthing. But getting somthing both of them can use would be the best idea I think.

Money. Straight up.

They will get 3 of everything they will ever use. They will return alot of it, but will only be able to get the "shopping cards" to those stores.. So if they want something from a different store, they are screwed. Give her cash. Two hundred bucks should make anyone happy, rich or not.. it'll buy most nicknack items around the house that they might be missing.

Buy her a stool thats about 2.5 feet tall, and a set of knee pads :)

not so much for her... but the hubby would like it

she asked me if i wanted to go, i told her no... not like i'd know a single person there anyway.....

Quoted post[/post]]
she asked me if i wanted to go, i told her no... not like i'd know a single person there anyway.....

thats mistake #1

at almost every wedding there is at least one hot girl... then at the reception, you can get them drunk for free... and, well, hopefully you know how to seal the deal after that ;-)

Did you not see wedding crashers man???!?!?!?!

You now have a mission. Bring a camera and report back to us afterwards. Nipple shots are a bonus.

Unless they are 15 year old's nipples.. that'll earn you a swift kick in the nuts.

Back