WEED

is smokig weed on a daily basis as bad as alcohol?

• no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its not bad but if you need it then, yes&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
im just wondering....i smoke weed every day.....but i can go weeks with out it. but i get anxiouse. i smoke a .25 a week.......

my girl says its exesive but doesnt complain anymore....thank god...its getting more serious with us and i dont see anything wrong with it.....

I used to think it was bad, but now I smoke a few times a month...It's much better for you then cigars and cigarettes, along with alcohol.

an 1/8 lasts me about 4 days, 5 max. I dont think its bad at all. I do it everyday, atleast twice (smoke two bowls or something like that) If you want to smoke weed and get none of the negative things from it, invest in a Vaporizer, its a sweet ass machine. No smoke, no smell, no tar, no bad shit. ALLLLL thc.

It aint bad for every once and a while IMO, but when/if u start to become dependant on it then it time to say no. I smoked heavily(everyday) for about 2 years and let me tell you quitting was one of the best choices ive ever made.

weed is not bad, I smoke maybe an 1/8 a week, few bowls a day to kill the time at work. Then just cause I'm bored.

I steered away from smoking when I'm gonna work on my car. I've broken way too many things .

Oh, that reminds me...time to smoke some weed.

I don't think smoking every day is a good idea. Even if it's not THAT bad, it's not good for you. You are inhaling smoke. That is not good for your lungs, and eventually it'll take more to get you high, and get more expensive.

thats why you stop every couple of weeks for a few days or so and then go back.

I did that like last week and goddamn was I high when I started smoking again.

I smoke cigarettes too, I'm gonna die anyway but I'm addicted to these. Been trying to cut down for years.

I don't think weed is addictive. I can stop at anytime. Cigarettes are another story. Alcohol is probably the worst, but I don't drink that much.

ehh, personally i dotn smoke because im in the Marines, but a lot of my friends do. i dont really have a problem with it, i just choose not to do it. I used to a long time ago but for some reason i dotn really like the high that weed gives me, so i just stopped doing it. i dont htink its really that bad though.

i say smoke if ya got it.
I only smoke once in a while if someone has it and im in the mood to do it. As long as you dont need it, than its not bad.
which reminds me, i just smoked some good shit last night B)

i break alot of plastic when im high.....but i justlike to have it to unwind...after work especialy...i dont do much any more...i used to take beans 5-6 times a month (used heavily) i use to sell so i got pretty bad....met my girl never thought about x again...now i just smoke and drink beer...quit buying sigs on a daily....now its a pack a week...... growing up... i have way to may responsabilities now....to fuck around

lol

:emofo:

smoking is alright
vaporizer eliminates the carcinogens and tar, which is really the only thing in weed that will hurt you in the long run...

fine...

quote:" I steered away from smoking when I'm gonna work on my car. I've broken way too many things ."

answer: i break alot of plastic when im high.

....but i just like to have it to unwind...after work especialy...i dont smoke much any more.

.i used to take beans ( xtacy) 5-6 times a month (used heavily) i use to sell so it got pretty bad....when i met my girl never thought about x again..

now i just smoke and drink beer...quit buying sigs on a daily....now its a pack a week......

. i have way to may responsabilities now....to fuck around

i hope thats better.....i'm rolling another one right now....2 so far (blunts)

^^^ THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS....mannnnnn^^^^

lol

5-6 times a month is heavy usage???

PUSSY :)

and wtf? you break a lot of plastic?
i break a lot of wind when i'm high but that doesn't stop me from smoking
lol

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 19 2005, 05:45 PM
^^^ THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS....mannnnnn^^^^

lol

5-6 times a month is heavy usage???

PUSSY :)

and wtf? you break a lot of plastic?
i break a lot of wind when i'm high but that doesn't stop me from smoking
lol
[post=475799]Quoted post[/post]​

I've never done X. it just wasn't my thing. Been offered it so many times but didn't do it. I just drink and smoke.

A bunch of my friends do it and maybe I'm just too much of burnout to realize they're high, but they seem normal to me.

I think smoking weed is a lot better for you than drinking a 5th a day. I have many friends that go through a .25-.50 a day, fully functioning family people. It become a problem when you think it is. Basically, it's not physically addictive like say herion or coke, which I have also know people who did a lot of. It can be psychologically addictive, but if you don't rely on it to make it through a day, it's fine.

I smoke 2 a day every day. And it fucks me up so bad. Shit, Im fucked up now. Between 1 bowl and 1 joint everyday we go through a 1/4 a week, sometimes 2.

Lol, I'm the only person to have responded with yes.

Essentially I don't care if people smoke pot, so long as i don't have to deal with high people. I relate it to dealing with drunks really, though people high on pot dont tend to be as inclined towards violence. Personally I've smoked it like five times and don't see what the big deal is. I have a few friends that smoke for the traditional reasons, but I think it is more of a crutch to help them cope with life. Beyond all of this there is the legal issue, and honestly I don't really see how anyone could see smoking as being worth it when you take into the account the risk of staining your professional life, just for a little fun or your inability to cope with life.

Back