WEED

is smokig weed on a daily basis as bad as alcohol?

• no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its not bad but if you need it then, yes&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by B16CRX+Mar 22 2005, 03:10 AM-->
Seany-izzle
@Mar 21 2005, 11:05 PM
dood gettin high and playing goldeneye was sooooo 1999
[post=476829]Quoted post[/post]​

not to mention badass.

There was also another one that was a 1st person shooter...had a chick as the main character. it was just like goldeneye...I forgot the name of it though. It was badass..
[post=476932]Quoted post[/post]​

perfect dark. loved the proxy mines you could put on the walls in both games.

Proxy mines on the bath room stalls = explosive fun :) I remember throwing them on walls, then using the paintball mode to cover them up--good times.

lmao, all my suite-mates in college were fucking experts at that game
i think the longest i lasted was like 30 seconds before one of those bastards got a head shot off... <_<

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+Mar 22 2005, 06:34 PM-->
Originally posted by B16CRX@Mar 22 2005, 03:10 AM
Seany-izzle
@Mar 21 2005, 11:05 PM
dood gettin high and playing goldeneye was sooooo 1999
[post=476829]Quoted post[/post]​

not to mention badass.

There was also another one that was a 1st person shooter...had a chick as the main character. it was just like goldeneye...I forgot the name of it though. It was badass..
[post=476932]Quoted post[/post]​

perfect dark. loved the proxy mines you could put on the walls in both games.
[post=477244]Quoted post[/post]​

HELL YEA THAST IT! tehre was one level that had colors going crazy on the walls and shit. I was tripping like crazy from that. I alos love the machine gun sentry you can put on walls. My all time favorite weapon. It time to go find someone who has that game and buy it off them. :D

OH HELLS YEAH! thats the other weapon i was wondering about..those were sick. lol, look at us stoners...talking about the good ol days of gettin high and playing n64... lol i bet we are all high as we are making our posts..i know i am.

Back