weeeeerd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So buy some kickass speakers to replace your OEM ones. You don't need 3 10's in the back of a car to have a nice sound system.

its night and day when i have my 15" image idq in almost 4 cubic feet of air space and dual aero ports plus i have a 2nd battery, 2 amps and a amp rack

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Apr 14 2004, 02:00 PM
its night and day when i have my 15" image idq in almost 4 cubic feet of air space and dual aero ports plus i have a 2nd battery, 2 amps and a amp rack

:eek: Really!? I took my speakers out one time, but I put a tool chest in its place that was way heavier. I am going to try it when I get home.... :hmm:

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 14 2004, 04:56 PM
So buy some kickass speakers to replace your OEM ones. You don't need 3 10's in the back of a car to have a nice sound system.

werd, i have 1 10" and it is beautiful. you really dont need more than that.

in my 90 Civic hatch i had:

- Clarion head unit
- 2 6" JL Audio 3-way door speakers
- 250/1 JL Audio amp
- 1 10" JL Audio 10w3

it was a small system but it hit pretty hard AND sounded damn good. i alos installed it all myself :) i plan on putting a similar system in my Integra :)

I've had some awesome shiznit, too much to list. Other people like my stuff more than me and take it. So now, I have an awesome alarm. Clifford Matrix RS 3.5

I now have a plain sony CD, JL Audio 12" sub, EX door speakers in front, Aftermarket(polk?) aluminum cone speakers in the rear, and a Four Channel Rockford Fosgate amp.

nice thump, pretty good sound, not overdone, not going anywhere :)

I'm a take out the backseat when I have a full free day to fuck with my car. So +30 lbs of sub/box/amp, -30-40 lbs of backseat, brackets, some carpeting.

You win some you lose some, and then you break even on some. :)

i accomplished what i wanted to with my system though, i can be heard from 1/2 a mile away, i make everything in teh guys car next to me rattle when i turn it up, and i've been known to set off alarms with them :lol: :ph34r:

i'd contemplating getting rid of them though, as they make my sunroof plug rattle like hell..

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 15 2004, 12:58 PM
i accomplished what i wanted to with my system though, i can be heard from 1/2 a mile away, i make everything in teh guys car next to me rattle when i turn it up, and i've been known to set off alarms with them :lol: :ph34r:

i'd contemplating getting rid of them though, as they make my sunroof plug rattle like hell..

Do it. Do it!

anyone wanna buy 3 jl 10's with a coustic 401se amp? i'll throw in a 4 guage power wire and ground wire that probably wont be long enogh for your car. 500 obo B)

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 15 2004, 11:58 AM
i can be heard from 1/2 a mile away

Illinois cops actually stop what they're doing and hunt down people with loud stereos... The law here is your stereo can't be audible from more than 75ft away. <_<

i still like mine better :p
s40173f671d52e.jpg

sweeeeeet now my intake just showed up. pics soon! woot. maybe I can still get it put on tonight. lol

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 15 2004, 02:40 PM
sweeeeeet now my intake just showed up. pics soon! woot. maybe I can still get it put on tonight. lol

Sweet! That is one of my favorite mods. I love the way it sounds.

hmm I think I'm a have to take my front bumper off...and I don't really want to do that right now by myself with the sun half way down already. :( :(

bumper cover takes like 2 mins to get off

and 30-40LBS for your back seat? lol I had mine removed in my coupe and it was all of like 15lbs if that

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 15 2004, 06:12 PM
bumper cover takes like 2 mins to get off

and 30-40LBS for your back seat? lol I had mine removed in my coupe and it was all of like 15lbs if that

:werd: on both

intake looks good?

Back