Weekend Off!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MoSeS

just like the title says I have the weekend off. i know what youre thinking, big freaking deal, WELL IT IS. i havent had a weekend off in about 2 years, and i have had this one planned for 2 months now. tonite the wife and i (and the kid) are driving to tulsa to stay with family and i am taking my little brother to an ICP concert (fuck yeah) for his birthday. then saturday afternoon we are all going to the medieval (sp?) fair and i am going to buy another sword for my collection. saturday night my bro and i are gonna go cruise a little bit in the family car :D (tulsa cruise scene is fucking pathetic, nothing but ricers and v6 stang, should be fun in the acura). the rest of saturday night we are going to play WoW with 3 comps. i cant fucking wait for school to get out so i can gooooooooooooo

you are going to ICP and play WoW on your weekend off? sounds like fun. :thumbsdown:

ICP is still around? and people actually listen to them? i'm shocked.

anyway, enjoy your weekend. :) i'll be getting drunk and stuffing V notes into strippers panties. lol I don't roll with the C notes yet. i'm not that hardcore.

hell yeah lol. its my idea of a good weekend off, spend time with the family and do nothing.
well, at least it's with the family.
ICP is still around? and people actually listen to them? i'm shocked.

anyway, enjoy your weekend. :) i'll be getting drunk and stuffing V notes into strippers panties. lol I don't roll with the C notes yet. i'm not that hardcore.
titty bar? how did that happen? you're wasting house money.

Back