Weekend plans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not so much as a weekend plan (but I would have more time on the weekend to spend time with the family), I have decided to try and squeeze myself into the IT field and so I know a couple of people in the field and i figured if I were to study for the CompTIA A+ that it might help me get my foot in the door? I was gonna later also get the one's in Network and Security.

packing a bunch of stuff today, ayla and i will be going to cars and coffee tomorrow morning.

Took the kids to Fleet Week here in SF. The F22 Raptor was fucking badass! The F16 opening the show scared the shit out of my kids as it flew over us from behind on its entrance. lol

Nice,

I spent a couple days up in nh and vt with the lady. hit a bunch of craft breweries (7 barrel brewery, long trail, harpoon), a couple wineries, saw the fall foliage, and just in general relaxed and did nothing but eat and drink and go in the spa and pools at the hotels save for a few country stores.

Finally, stress free.

having my parents over for dinner tonight.

And back to work tomorrow.... i have a new hire starting on my team, so it's onboarding day.

Back