Weighing my options

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

I've been thinking of keeping my car. Probably at least till summer.

I put the 18s on it, and it looks pretty badass... It's not that I dislike the car, it's just not fast enough. So I was thinking... I could just become a D-series ninja.

Even a Po'Boy turbo setup would probably squeeze a little more power out of the little D15. Run it till it blows, and by then I'll have money for an LS swap to turbo.

I dunno, I mean, I could sell it and start over with another Honda, but lately I been thinking I should probly keep it awhile longer. Thoughts? Opinions?

It sounds like you've got a lot of money tied up in this car that you probably wont get back if you sell it, so I vote for the turbo idea.

Originally posted by swanny@Feb 7 2005, 06:39 PM
It sounds like you've got a lot of money tied up in this car that you probably wont get back if you sell it, so I vote for the turbo idea.
[post=457587]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

well it would be pointless to get another honda, to work on, because you've already worked the one you have. You know what's wrong with it, the condition of the body, blah blah...

If anything you can sell parts from the car that you won't need anymore for some cash and save up for a swap. Don't even spend any money on your current engine if you are going to swap, no turbo or nitrous. It's pointless.

If I swapped in a Z6, I could just carry over the turbo from my B7, so that's cool. Thanks for the input guys - I think I'm gonna go for the turbo and see what the next few months brings. Keep up the input though, I wanna hear opinions!

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 7 2005, 07:43 PM
Can you sell off two of those doors?

-> Steve
[post=457717]Quoted post[/post]​

...what?

*insert lil jon pic here*

Back