Weight Loss Bet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

elaborate on this sweet potato miracle food plz? :puke:

elaborate on this sweet potato miracle food plz? :puke:

Complex carbohydrates and a near whole amino acid chain, putting sweet potatoes on the same level as other "whole foods" such as eggs.

Down 3lbs - been busy as all hell. As of know though its really kicked into high gear and will start posting pictures of progress...

i just want you to know that we are felling the same way.

i am 5'8 230lb 42"waist and i have been feeling like shit my self. :(

today you have inspired me to do something about it. i would like to loose 55lbs 8" by sept5. :ph34r:
i must give up beer, steak, egg yokes, over eating. and just being lazy/smoking weed. :huh:

keep us informed be
thank you for the inspiration :D
good luck ;)
a pic of my fat ass and my little man :)

Attachments

• DSCF1539.JPG
    DSCF1539.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 103
Thats nuts about your waist size... I am 235, and 6'3'' with a 36 waist. I am not muscular, but I do have some tone to me.

lol.

On a personal note. I think I'm down 9lbs or so from January 1st, but I'm already in decent shape so its a real long road ahead for me to cut.

Hows everyone doing on attaining their goals?

Bob are you down weight?

J? Still trimming down? Look into UDT2.0 if you haven't already. When I was talking to you the other week, that was the name of the diet, thats popular to lean out on, that I forgot.

I'm up 8lbs over the last three weeks, despite hurting my back deadlifting and squatting. I hope to put on another 7 solid pounds over the next few weeks.

Back