Weight loss

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uhmmm that sounds extremely dangerous to only eat 500-800 calories a day. Even the fat fucks on the Biggest looser have a 1200 calorie diet.

Uhmmm you're not reading what I posted then.

Interesting. Hcg huh?

There are a lot of clinics set up all over the country that support it. I have looked into it personally because you lose sooooo much weight so quickly and its mainly fat. I've researched doing it at home but didn't know anyone that actually did it.

I believe hcg is illegal in most sports because of some of the implications behind it. It resets your hormone cycle to increase weight loss rapidly. Body builders use it for when they cycle off juice to cut out the bloat they gain. Heck. Brian Cushing got caught using it and suspended 4 games.

Yup, you got it. The clinics want thousands of dollars and daily visits to enforce discipline- but if you know all the details, you can do it at home. Our cost this time around was about $220 for everything, and that was for 20 days for Katie, and 30+ for me.

You're Asian Calesta? This changes everything... haha.

I knew you couldn't have been losing that much weight the "normal" way. Probably made it easier for you to decide to use that method since you have a real life success story of your wife using it multiple times huh?

Keep up the good work!

You didn't know?! :p :calban:

And yeah, there was a TON of research that went into it up front before she decided to do it, including doctor consulting- and it worked both times previously, so I said "what the hell" and just went for it. So far so good.

Keep up the great work Cal, I wish I could drop weight that fast. I'm 6'1 and I've been at around 200 for about 3-4 years now. I love running and working out - it's just the diet and eating healthy part that always gets me. I. love. food. Just make sure you're getting all your nutrients and vitamins, especially when shedding weight that quickly.

Thanks, you could do this same thing. I'm definitely getting all my nutrients, no worries there.

yeap, diet is the hardest part. I have two sides of my that always fight each other. 1 side says I would like to be fit and look good and knows its a lot of sacrificing of the foods and drinks i love so much and time.

The other side gets drunk and punches the 1st side in the kidney and says, yeah i could do all that hard work and look good, but get hit by a bus tomorrow and not have had pizza and wings, or a nice burger and fries that i enjoy so much with 4-5 voda sprites or 4-5 beers.

Side 2 usualy wins

Since this method resets your body's natural weight point, you can still eat whatever you want once you're done- just don't go bonkers. I guess super fatty foods and alcohol doesn't hold much appeal for me anyway, so maintaining won't be difficult once I'm done.

so are you doing the injection method in house?
if so, how did you obtain the materials necessary?

Imported. :)

Exactly my problem. I'll never stop drinking beer. Trying new and interesting beers, and even brewing, are hobbies of mine. Hobbies that don't support a 6-pack.

Food is only an issue when I'm not doing the shopping. This either puts junk in the house, or nothing in the house so I go out and grab something. Unfortunately, this has been the case since college.

Then train the housemates? You can still have beer and be ok- just don't get plastered with empty calories every time.

2013-05-22_weight.jpg

181.4 this morning

Then train the housemates? You can still have beer and be ok- just don't get plastered with empty calories every time.
Haha, you mean my parents? I'd say they're pretty set in their ways. It is sad though that I ate better in college. Cooked for myself every day.

Comfort eating and drinking is so easy to do. I had gained 15 lbs without realizing it. Getting a little older has made it so I can't eat everything I want. My metabolism has definitely slowed down a bit.

you're only 23 you haven't seen a slow down yet. Get a hyper dog like mine and it will help keep you busy. I walk my dog atleast 2 miles a day and then playing with him adds up.

you're only 23 you haven't seen a slow down yet. Get a hyper dog like mine and it will help keep you busy. I walk my dog atleast 2 miles a day and then playing with him adds up.
I want to try running will my parents Pit, but she likes to pull on the leash during a walk, so I don't know if she'll be good. Would help with her insane energy levels though.

Do some leash training, its a pita but should help. Mine had the same issue and still does it at times. Try walking the dog slightly behind you instead of the dog infront of you.

read the diet plan, "phases1-4" fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk that shit. thats all i have to say.

Ok, then this is not meant for you... either to use or to understand. I guess you could always shell out 3-4k at the clinics to do the same thing if you wanted to do it. :)

Today, 180.8

2013-05-23_weight.jpg

The idea of messing with your hormones scares the hell out of me.

If its working for you (and clearly it is), and you like it, go for it.
I'd personally never consider it.

just remember that everything you get from a drug... you owe back to that drug
hopefully the hormone balances return to normal with no side effects

The idea of messing with your hormones scares the hell out of me.

If its working for you (and clearly it is), and you like it, go for it.
I'd personally never consider it.

Better than artificially made stuff... trust me, it was freaky for me the first time Katie mentioned it- but after a TON of reading, I've come around.

just remember that everything you get from a drug... you owe back to that drug
hopefully the hormone balances return to normal with no side effects

Not exactly a drug, it's a natural substance that exists in the body. And the balance is restored once you're done- read the links.

if i can't eat chicken curry with garlic naan...i'm out

You can, just not very much naan for the 6 weeks that you're doing this. I get the feeling that you'll never want to change the way you eat for any reason anyway.

So, my very basic research indicated that this stuff is illegal without a prescription.

I can't imagine any doctor would be willing to risk their license by prescribing it to you for self administration.

If you really want a good weight loss "natural substance" try some coca leaves. Just chew them all day long, and you'll be shedding the pounds like a pro.

So, my very basic research indicated that this stuff is illegal without a prescription.

I can't imagine any doctor would be willing to risk their license by prescribing it to you for self administration.

If you really want a good weight loss "natural substance" try some coca leaves. Just chew them all day long, and you'll be shedding the pounds like a pro.

Got a prescription. :shrug2:

You might test positive for Cocaine though if you have a job where they drug test you.

Yeah, not a good idea where I work.

I seriously need to look into this, Im going in for another back surgery in the next few months and I would like to lose 20LBS before.

Ill see how you do then Ill give it a try lol

Back