Weight loss

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How'd this finish out?

How are you feeling/looking?

hcg_phase_1_2.jpg

Oops, uploaded the file but didn't update. So the official "last day" of the hCG shots was 6/11 (171.2), but I weigh in the morning and inject at night, so I counted 6/12 a little as well (170.6) and am using 171 as my baseline for the stabilization period. This is when you're supposed to up your calorie count to whatever you want, but keep sugar and starch completely out. You're supposed to be able to maintain within +/- 2 pounds of your finish weight for 3 weeks, and after that's over you're supposed to have reset glandular/brain/whatever function to enable your body to stay at your new "set point" for your natural weight- or the weight that your body just wants to stay in. So this graph shows the stabilization period (phase 3):

2013-06-23_weight.jpg

Pretty stable right around the 171 range. The days of 6/15-6/17 are possible outliers because I was out of town and didn't bring my own scale with me. Scales vary.

As far as how I'm feeling, I feel great! I'm more energetic, I'm not fighting the belly bulge when I sit down and shove my knee under my chin to tie my shoes, there's less stuff jiggling when I run, and my left knee and ankle seem to feel better too since there's less weight to support. People at work, especially those that don't see me very often, say that I look completely different and that they don't recognize me at first. That's a good thing.

:D

There's still a bit of belly bulge that's not visible under a shirt (I can tell it's there), so I think 165 really is my ideal weight. I haven't dug the bike out to start riding again yet, so I'm sure those last 5 should come off pretty quickly. I have to stabilize the 3 weeks of phase 3 at 171 though, so I'm not going to try to actively lose the last few just yet.

:thumbsup:

Keep up the great work Cal!

I was doing good Friday, down to 182.2. But I had a BAD cheat weekend, weighed in this morning at like 186. :(

Oh well, I'm not really stressing it. It just makes me more motivated and realize that I have to get back to the grind and work extra hard this week. Hopefully my knees can handle it.

:thumbsup:

Keep up the great work Cal!

I was doing good Friday, down to 182.2. But I had a BAD cheat weekend, weighed in this morning at like 186. :(

Oh well, I'm not really stressing it. It just makes me more motivated and realize that I have to get back to the grind and work extra hard this week. Hopefully my knees can handle it.

Prob got a huge BM coming.

Indeed, I did :lol:

After eating healthy for a while, Thai food and burgers fucked me up bigtime. I was sitting on the porcelain throne for about a day it seemed.

Back