Weight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes, but running isn't for everyone.

its real high impact..... and even more so when your a fat fuck in the first place.

The best thing to do if youre a tubby bitch, is to
#1- realize it,
#2- decree that you're going to do something about it
#3- grow some fucking balls and follow through on your actions
#4- stick with it, and never go back to it.

Me, i gave up. I used to go to the gym all the time in college... i lost ass loads of weight, and i got laid all the time. lol but seriously, i let myself go. I stopped giving a shit.

Now, im done smoking-
I just ordered a salad for dinner, and my parents got a pizza.

its SELF CONTROL. if you don't have any, your a coward. grow some fucking balls.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Sep 20 2003, 05:27 PM
I'm 5'8 125, almost 16 and run varsity cross country, indoor and outdoor track at my high school

You're just a baby and your metabolism is high.. still. Just remember that later on... too many people get into the habit of eating hugh amounts of food when they are young with high energy levels. You can't eat like that the rest of your life without the dire consequences of weight gain.

So I saw Bill Rodgers, the marathon runner on tv the other day. He fratured his tibia while out running. It turns out that his bone density is on the low side, and that osteoporosis is a family trait. :(

ive heard that eating a spoonfull of honey in the morining speeds up your metabolism and eating grapes

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 20 2003, 05:37 PM-->
yes, but running isn't for everyone.

its real high impact..... and even more so when your a fat fuck in the first place.

which is why I mentioned bike riding.

pissedoffsol
@Sep 20 2003, 05:37 PM
The best thing to do if youre a tubby bitch, is to
#1- realize it,
#2- decree that you're going to do something about it
#3- grow some fucking balls and follow through on your actions
#4- stick with it, and never go back to it.

Me, i gave up. I used to go to the gym all the time in college... i lost ass loads of weight, and i got laid all the time. lol but seriously, i let myself go. I stopped giving a shit.

Now, im done smoking-
I just ordered a salad for dinner, and my parents got a pizza.

its SELF CONTROL. if you don't have any, your a coward. grow some fucking balls.

but how much salad dressing did you use ?? I started eating a lot of soy products my diet is 75% protien , 20% carbs, 1-5%fats

carbs are a bitch if you don't burn em you gain em. a high protien diet helps big time with weight loss, but you have to balance your diet and eat alot of green veggies

Good luck B.

shit if you want to drop weight really fast just start smoking crack

or do what i did .... get sent to ICU for a month... lost 60-70lbs... lol

I know it's all been said before, but start going to the gym, and make sure you get a varied diet.. of fish and vegetable. Instead of eating that t-bone, get yourself a roundeye. And eat shitake mushrooms, they make Japanese people live like 5 billion years, so they gotta be good for us too :D

Well in that case... don't forget the Japanese green tea, and Chinese black tea too. Slived raw daikon radish in salads, because it's high in fiber and supposedly absorbs the fat in the food in your digestive tract. :)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 20 2003, 09:49 PM-->
@Sep 20 2003, 05:27 PM
I'm 5'8 125, almost 16 and run varsity cross country, indoor and outdoor track at my high school

You're just a baby and your metabolism is high.. still. Just remember that later on... too many people get into the habit of eating hugh amounts of food when they are young with high energy levels. You can't eat like that the rest of your life without the dire consequences of weight gain.

So I saw Bill Rodgers, the marathon runner on tv the other day. He fratured his tibia while out running. It turns out that his bone density is on the low side, and that osteoporosis is a family trait. :(

I'm 6'0" and 130 lbs and 21 yrs old. My metabolism is still high too...I love it. :D

6' 130? thats disgusting.
what are you, samalian?

hell, even "I" ould want a chick who is 6' tall to weigh 130.

you should be 190. eat something you string bean

I'm 6'4" 190...and to be honest, I'm not too happy with the shape I'm in, I'm not saying that I need to lose weight, because I know I should be around this weight....but What I do need to do is quit living off of fast food, and drinking so much soda, and run or work out or something...I need plans thought to make me work, with out plans, I just kinda go, ohhh well I can do what ever I want....I need to have it a set out plan of when I can do and what I can do, I think thats how I am going to quit smoking, first get down to 5 smokes a day for 2 weeks, then down to 3 smokes a day for 2 weeks, then one a day, then none. Well actualy at the same time I should start eating better....What we need here is a list of foods or meals....Whos got a good food website that they can post, I know my step mom and dad are bothing dieting off a plan the found on here, so someone look one up for me, I'm to tired.....

Too much reading for me, if you are in to using dieting products, use a pill called Xeondrine. Worked for my mom, my brother-in-law, my sister, and my buddy. My mom lost 40lbs, same for my brother-in-law, my sister lost 25, and my buddy, started taking it a month before we moved, and lost 13lbs so far. The way the pill works, you take two in the morning for breakfast, two in the afternoon for lunch, and whatever you want for dinner. Almost like Slim-Fast, but the catch is, it doesn't make you hungry and gives you a shit load of energy, when I used it I lost 45lbs. But ran out, moved out, and gained it all back. I started eating out a lot, too lazy to cook. I also play A LOT of basketball, anywhere from 2-4 hours per day.

Anyway, if you get on those pills, they should work. However, if you started out like me, and you felt as if you had to eat even though you weren't hungry, it is hard to catch on, but if you can do it, the weight comes right off.

well does anyone know anything about zantrax thats what i am taking.

Originally posted by djyox@Sep 21 2003, 10:41 AM
What we need here is a list of foods or meals....

Always eat breaksfast. Oatmeal or a cereal. No refined sugars, use honey instead or top with fresh fruit. No doughnuts or Krispy Kremes. A traditional bid American breaskfast can add up to over 1000 calories.

Eat lots of fresh veggies and fruits. Salads! But go light on the dressings. Steamed broccoli!

Read the labels. Don't be lazy. It's a good habit. All the information is there. Be aware of how much a portion size is. Keep a food diary.

Skinless chicken breasts, white turkey meat. All excellent choices. Turkey burgers are yummy. No cheese on them, top with alfalfa sprouts and tomato. Less beef and such.

Fast food salads and the Subway light sandwiches for lunch.

Etc...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2003, 02:06 PM
6' 130?  thats disgusting.
what are you, samalian?

hell, even "I" ould want a chick who is 6' tall to weigh 130.

you should be 190.  eat something you string bean

I probably eat 10 times what you do every day... You ass.

Like I said I have a high metabolism, simply eating more food doesn't mean I'm going to automatically gain 60 lbs.

I hate it when people say that. You think it's just that easy for everyone to gain weight like that? I wish I could at least put on another 30 lbs.

Well What I hate is everyone thinks I'm sooo skinny but the truth is I am WAY out of shape, and need to get back into, the only thing I got going for me are my legs, thats it, hard as rocks still...I dunno what the flat spot is on the back of my calf....but some girl said its because they are lean or something....I dunno....hondaswapdiets.com

i had mono a few years ago and lost 35 pounds.. try getting that.. you just sit in bed for a bout 2 or 3 weeks and dont eat :p

Back