weird day...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
so, i just found out a girl i 'dated' (by dated i mean held hands with... lol) in middle school offed her self on wednesday by jumping in front of a train.

kinda weird. she grew up one street over from me and we hung out a lot in middle school time frame.

never seemed like the type. odd stuff.

New London Area Obituaries - The Day, New London, CT - theday.com

Examiner: Woman hit by train in Waterford a suicide - Norwich, CT - Norwich Bulletin

people that dont want a life anymore???
thats crazy..i used to live down around waterford(im still only 15-20mins away) but still
R.I.P

RIP

On the train note, 5 "kids" in my general area yesterday tried to go around 2 cars and past the railroad gate to beat a train. They didn't make it and all 5 were killed. They were in a Focus, and the train was travelling at 67 mph when it hit them and pushed them a 1/2 mile.

Ages were between 14 and 20, the driver had a suspended license.

I for one am truly saddened. I hope the rest of the family, her husband, and infant daughter get all the help they will need to get through this difficult time.
fucking damn
infant daughter
postpartum depression?

and i understand the feeling B
a kid i was friendly with in HS shot himself last year
kinda takes your breath away

i know, she had a little girl AND 2 step kids. so odd.

Suicide is selfish. I wish the best to her surviving family. It is going to be a long damn road for them.

A friend of mine did something similar. We were hanging out at store in the town I grew up at and we heard the train whistle, and he said "I'm goning to try and beat the train" and he took off running. We were like wtf? The train won and we still don't know why he did it or even tried. You could see the train coming for about a mile and you knew no one could ever make it. But he kept running.

Suicide is selfish. I wish the best to her surviving family. It is going to be a long damn road for them.
My feelings exactly. Go jump off a bridge or something.

Jumping in front of a train not only traumatizes the surviving family, but how about any onlookers or the train operators? A selfish act, performed in a selfish way.

Back