Weird Experience in Craigslist today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
So I am searching for a roomate for my apartment since me and Holly broke up. This is the email strand up until now.... all I have to say is wow. I have blanked out the email addresses though :)

after a few weeks, i think he would give up. unfortunately, he lives in springdale, which is less than a mile from cranbrook hills. he doesn't have a car though, and i wouldn't tell him where i was living, so the chances of him finding me would be slim to none. And no he doesnt do coke... lol.

-----Original Message-----
To: nattybohgirl
Sent: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 1:29 pm
Subject: Re: $400 Male/Female Roomate needed 20-24; 1 yr lease

I dont see this being too much of a problem, but is this something that may be drawn out over the course of the next year? Is he living in the area at the moment? Does he have any addictions to coke?

-------------- Original message --------------

well, he's the kind of guy that doesn't take no for an answer and would be really mad that I left. The chances of him finding me are very slim, he doesn't seem like the stalker type, but he would probably call over and over. we've been together for about 2 years now, and he has become very dependant on me. he hasn't had a job since july, and has been using me for everything i have. he is an alcoholic and tends to be verbally abusive when he drinks, which is everyday. he has broken me down to almost nothing and i need to get out before i go completely insane. i don't know why i'm telling you all this, i don't even know you. but, it would be something that you should know if you decide to take me on as your roommate. i also think my mother would feel better me living with a guy.

-amy

-----Orig inal Message-----
To: nattybogirl
Sent: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 12:55 pm
Subject: Re: $400 Male/Female Roomate needed 20-24; 1 yr lease

Amy

I am also new living with a woman besides my ex-girlfriend. It doesnt sound bad, but I would like to have some clarification of "your boyfriend is crazy". Is he abusive... and how big is he

-------------- Original message --------------
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

my name is Amy, I am 23 years old, i do smoke, i don't do drugs. I'm trying to get out of a bad relationship and need somewhere to live. the most i can afford at this time is $450 a month. I work full time (50+ hours per week) I am tidy and responsible. i would be respectful of your privacy and i would expect you to be respectful of mine as well. i feel a little uncomfortable living with a man, but my boyfriend is crazy so it would be nice to have someone around who could protect me. if this doesn't sound too bad, please e-mail me back and let me know.

thank you,
amy

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!

Now Im thinking I could get some crazy strange from this chic... but I see it not being worth my effort.

It's NEVER worth the effort.

She's the opposite of the kind of person that you want hanging around. The opposite of "good conversation, sense of humor and intelligence"

I have had 11 responses to my add... and I dont need a roomate until December 1st.

Oh and that crazy bitch... she needs some strange just as much as I... But I am sure it wont work out like that. I am catching up with a buddy from years ago tonight... a possible canidate.

Last edited:
Dramallama01.jpg

If she's been with him for 2 years, I GUARANTEE you that she'll tell him where she's living, and he'll end up on your doorstep trying to pick a fight.

Say 'No' to drama.

nothing good will come from that, ive delt with those types of guys before (long story) and they dont stop. save yourself and dont get tangled up

recked? you're fucking slacking.

TTIWWOP

Back