weird problem, Some help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smooth_criminal

Ok so heres the deal, I was drivign the other night and the car was missing / bogging at 5k rpm's. I ran it up to 5k again and the car stalled out and wouldn't not idle after that. Pulled the plugs and they were covered in gas. So i replaced them, Car was doing to same thing, it would start with my off on the gas but it would be jumping all over the place and would not idle. I let it sit over night and it fired right up in the morning. So i took it for a ride and as soon as it hit 4k rpms it bogged and staled and once again i'm not running. It will start with my foot on the gas but it's really struggleing to run and won't idel. Anyone have any ideas? I don't know what it could be, IT's like once it sits a alittle while it's 100% fine until i hit the higher RPMS or have high load on the the motor, And then it's all screwy again

no codes,.
Car setup. 1996 LX 4dr
Bully built B18b1 block & head.
RC 550 injectors.
Walbro 255 fuel pump
B&M FPR
All pumps, belts and filters are new,
400 mileson the motor sence start up,
Running crome with no CEL's tuned by chris (xenocron)
18g turbo, ect ect.
Like i said the problem just started, It's so wierd. The car is fine until i get on it just alitte, don't eve have to boost it for the problem to acure.

Back