weird problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

loserpunkx182

when i park my car on a down slope overnight, when i try to start it up the next morning it would throw a cel and goes into limp mode...hmm..can someone figure this one out? :blink:

Originally posted by loserpunkx182@Aug 15 2005, 07:34 PM
when i park my car on a down slope overnight, when i try to start it up the next morning it would throw a cel and goes into limp mode...hmm..can someone figure this one out? :blink:
[post=540443]Quoted post[/post]​

im not good with Codes, but my car useta do that its a 94SI, i thought it was the fuel pump, becuz when i was on hills it would die or if i shut it off i would have to wait about 2 hour for fuel to build up or id have to bring it to a flat surface and wait 20mins to and hour for it to build up, turns out it was really a Main Relay changed that and the Fuel Pump to a Walbro 255 and havnt had problems yet

Pulling codes is easy. We can't help you unless you tell us what code you're throwing.

Originally posted by Citizen_Insane@Aug 25 2005, 12:04 PM
Pulling codes is easy. We can't help you unless you tell us what code you're throwing.
[post=545067]Quoted post[/post]​

do you know if theres somewhere i can find out how to check them on my 5th gen hatch?? with 88-91 theres the light but my damn obd-1 ecu's dont have them, dont i have to plug something in?

Yeah... a bent up paperbclip. lol.

There's a test wire that just has to be jumpered with the key off. Then turn the key on and the CEL light on the dash flashes like the one on the ECU for the 4th gens.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 26 2005, 03:31 AM

There's a test wire that just has to be jumpered with the key off. Then turn the key on and the CEL light on the dash flashes like the one on the ECU for the 4th gens.
[post=545526]Quoted post[/post]​

Its a good idea to PAY ATTENTION to the one who made this thread. Don't post like you have A.D.D. here <_<

"loserpunkx182 Posted Yesterday, 12:54 PM
it's code 4 - crankshaft sensor malfunction "

I dont know what really to do on this. My guess might be timing, Check if it jumped a tooth or something, soimeone check me.

Originally posted by Z6CRX+Aug 26 2005, 11:00 AM-->
@Aug 26 2005, 03:31 AM

[post=545526]Quoted post[/post]​

Its a good idea to PAY ATTENTION to the one who made this thread. Don't post like you have A.D.D. here <_<
[post=545618]Quoted post[/post]​

oh wow, watch your step :ph34r: .

Back