Weird Spin Off of the Forhead Ad Guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'd give her 50 cents to advertise my spooge...
but she's gotta work for it :)

ok, there's a point when your titties are just WAY too big. she not only crossed the line... she hopped a plane and flew all the way to the other side of the territory.

man, all it is is a temp tattoo, maybe ill do that with my arms or something.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 28 2005, 04:30 PM
ok, there's a point when your titties are just WAY too big.  she not only crossed the line... she hopped a plane and flew all the way to the other side of the territory.
[post=452729]Quoted post[/post]​

not really, it looks like the type of bra she is wearing is killing it. if it was like a push up bra in like red or black it would make her tits look off the hook :worthy:

i'm sorry... but i have to respectfully decline to agree with you, sir. her tits are way too big, and therefore a waste of space.

i mean c'mon. how much of it do you really need? a handful. a mouthful. the rest is just getting in the way. but that's my opinion.

i could probably make just as much as her... without back problems. my tits in a nice push up bra in black or red in my opinion will look better than hers.

how does she function every day? god that's disgusting.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 28 2005, 05:51 PM
i'm sorry... but i have to respectfully decline to agree with you, sir. her tits are way too big, and therefore a waste of space.

[post=452778]Quoted post[/post]​

well i was speaking from an advertising point of view...the bigger the better in that case...i don't like my women with big ass breast...my girlfriend has 38c's...perfect for me

Back