Weird Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would have 20B'd it :shrug2:

nice car though

he said he did it for reliability over the 13b, but i dont think turboing that much (545hp @26psi) on a stock block would make it more reliable, maybe if the motor was stock.....

yeah dude, especially a boosted rotary- those apex seals are so prone to failure and when they go it pretty much means completely tearing the block apart to replace em

i seen in one of my riceboy mags about a year ago with an RX7 and an RB26DETT in it, now that is pimp. :tpp:

RX7s are crappy cars with great engines. Why would anyone ditch that motor,and keep THAT body?

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 23 2004, 08:25 PM
RX7s are crappy cars with great engines. Why would anyone ditch that motor,and keep THAT body?

-> Steve

i thought it was the other way around.

a great handling stylish light body and a POS motor which is <<<<< 100kmiles

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 24 2004, 02:13 AM
is there a mount kit to put a roatary in my civic?

</noob>

:yes:

ha49.jpg

B00002247C.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

ironman250.jpeg

The RX7 is a badass car because of its balance. Too many people out there get caught up in the HP game and completly miss the balance part of everything. The RX8 is the least powered in its class (S2000, EVO, STi, 350Z) but is near the top on the race track

Originally posted by SolPWR@Feb 24 2004, 08:43 AM
The RX7 is a badass car because of its balance. Too many people out there get caught up in the HP game and completly miss the balance part of everything. The RX8 is the least powered in its class (S2000, EVO, STi, 350Z) but is near the top on the race track

but its at the bottom for reliability. :lol:

Back