Weirdest Place You've Had Sex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, full-on no pants dance sex, or like sexual stuff?

For the latter, in my garage. And the former - I'm not that freaky, so...my couch?

back of a girlfriend's father's car or friend's mom's bed when she was home. not to exciting. haha i just realized both of those were the same chick. that bitch was a freak.

Me and my girl had sex one time in a pool at one of the Best Western Hotels in San Francisco. It was ok, if you like that sorta thing, a liitle over-rated IMO because the pool water would wash away the natural luberication everytime I was going in and out. So all in all, it wasn't that great. but definately worth a try :mrgreen:

Back of my parents 4-runner in a parking lot, I broke the cargo cover thing. I'm sure there is more but I can't think right now.

Quoted post[/post]]
in a cemetary.

ya know... its surprising how many chicks i've talked to that have had sex or given head in a cemetary.

For me... I've had sex in cars a bunch of times.. Bent one over the hood of my Si... Until i heard her clothes start scratching the hood. I yanked her off the car midpump and checked for scratches... :)

Other than that, my wife & I were camping with some friends... We went for a walk down this trail, and i was like "lets have a quickie", bent her over, and banged her on a cliff overlooking a lake.

Quoted post[/post]]
too many places.....

I did it in a Miata...that was hard....

:ph34r:

I used to fuck in my del sol and that thing was spacious as anything.

We were in a dead end one time with her on the hood of the car and I left it in neutral and didn't have the E-brake up, so I started to push the car. That was funny.

As far as the weirdest place, I've had sex in just about every place you can imagine.

In a Museum.... while it was still open for business

Outdoor spa area next to the pool at a major hotel in the afternoon

In a sleeping bag on a popular scenic overlook while people were still walking by

In girlfriend's dorm room half under the covers while talking to her roommate 5 feet away who had no idea what was going on

Yeah... tons of others I'm sure, but that was a while ago.

oh yeah... nailed the ex in her pool while her parents were in the kitchen about 15 feet away. :)

And got a BJ from her at her gas station as I was sitting behind the counter.. She was under the desk.. with customers coming & going. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back