Weirdest Place You've Had Sex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted post[/post]]
Returning to a previous comment. You might not intend to offend people or hurt their feelings, but you do on an extremely regular basis. You've been nothing short of a total prick to Sweet Instinct for reasons that appear to be nothing short of a school yard bully and you apparently lack the sense to see that Brian has/had actual feelings for her. You need to learn when to back off and leave the personal shit out it, plain and simple. You're a smart guy with a lot to offer but people are just getting tired of how aggressive and flat out abusive you are.

This is the internet. I don't think anyone's feelings were actually hurt; they might have been insulted but I highly doubt either of the two thought about what I said for more than a millisecond.

For the reasons of a school yard bully? No one here could man up to the fact that every guy here has leg humped and allowed hormones to guide their decisions in doing so; this attitude was not present before she came here and I pointed it out.

I have done nothing more than been bluntly honest and pointed things out based upon my observations. If I was off base and Brian doesn't *usually* view women the way I said he did, this board's general attitude and atmosphere hasn't changed in the very recent past since a female came on here, or if you don't believe that every sexual overtone made by sweet was an attempt to gain attention, then I'm sorry. I feel I just pointed out the obvious and no one should be upset. With that in mind, I believe both Brian and Sweet were never actually upset but they had no real reason to be.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Returning to a previous comment. You might not intend to offend people or hurt their feelings, but you do on an extremely regular basis. You've been nothing short of a total prick to Sweet Instinct for reasons that appear to be nothing short of a school yard bully and you apparently lack the sense to see that Brian has/had actual feelings for her. You need to learn when to back off and leave the personal shit out it, plain and simple. You're a smart guy with a lot to offer but people are just getting tired of how aggressive and flat out abusive you are.

This is the internet. I don't think anyone's feelings were actually hurt; they might have been insulted but I highly doubt either of the two thought about what I said for more than a millisecond.

For the reasons of a school yard bully? No one here could man up to the fact that every guy here has leg humped and allowed hormones to guide their decisions in doing so; this attitude was not present before she came here and I pointed it out.

I have done nothing more than been bluntly honest and pointed things out based upon my observations. If I was off base and Brian doesn't *usually* view women the way I said he did, this board's general attitude and atmosphere hasn't changed in the very recent past since a female came on here, or if you don't believe that every sexual overtone made by sweet was an attempt to gain attention, then I'm sorry. I feel I just pointed out the obvious and no one should be upset. With that in mind, I believe both Brian and Sweet were never actually upset but they had no real reason to be.

"THIS IS THE INTERNET" Take ur own advice.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Introspection > You

Rational Thinking > You. You argue for the sake of arguing with me and damn do you pick just about the worst battles.

Seriously, you think you're too intelligent for your own good. Ask either one of them if they were emotionally hurt by what I said, see the response. I'll eat my words if I was wrong, but I'm not. Close it.

Sweet Instinct, I understand this is the internet, thats why I don't take things personally or care what is said. Where is your point? You're still an attention whore that comes to an online board for attention, this is characterized by you turning every post sexually related or responding to the guys that turn posts directed towards you as sexual. If you didn't like the attention, you wouldn't keep playing along. Its simple.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Fucking :werd:

I've been skipping his posts for months.

Ditto.

I have been ignoring his ignorant, irrational posts for a while now. Face it, New2theCommonSenseScene, no one cares....

Here's a pic for E.

whoop-dee-do.JPG

Quoted post[/post]]
Since you like bluntness, let's be blunt.

I agrue with you because you're a self-rightious, arrogant, abusive, prick who irritates me to my very core. Your attitude makes me sick because you ruin perfectly good discusisons in an attempt to make yourself look like someboby. Why don't you ask people how tired they are of your attitude, since you obviously read right past it otherwise. For that fact, why don't you stop trying to act like Celerity's lap dog and try arguing like a normal person? Brian put you on ignore, at least he said he did. Ask yourself this question, if your ego will allow it, why did Brian do that? Was it my winning personallity? My stunning wit? Or because I'm a fucking prick who constantly rubs people the wrong way? The rest of us know the answer. Do you?

And don't even get me started on rational thinking. You who thinks people are pot fiends killing over $20 to feed addictions that they don't have. You who made an attention whore post about how bad you felt over giving a little a girl a plate of veal and then continued to seek out validation for your feelings of inadequacy. Grow up and realize that you aren't God's gift to anything.

See, I'll argue with 92b16vx like a bitter enemy but at the end of the day I have respect for him. I can't say the same for you and I'll guarantee that I'm not alone.You might not care what you say but most people come here to get away from overbearing assholes. Your attitude makes you a worthless contributor to this forum. Take some of your own advice hypocrite, if you don't want the attention stop trying to seek it out.

At this point, I'm almost with Brain in putting you on ignore.
I disagree with Celerity on a regular basis, but I also see more eye to eye with him than I do with yourself because he comes from the same background as myself. Its that simple.

How am I in any way seeking attention? I kill time on the internet and I'm less than serious.

I told you to ask them if they were emotionally hurt and you come back and circle around the point and direct another question that isn't pertinent to the issue that I was discussing whatsoever.

For the last time, ask them the question and see whether or not I was right or wrong. I'll eat my words. You can't even do that, because you unwilling to admit that you're wrong.

I didn't post the "I ruined a girls life" thread to purposely be an attention whore, I could have guessed most of the reactions, but it was simply something that none of my family, friends, or even girlfriend would understand the way I felt. I didn't speak to anyone in person for any extended period of time, that entire night into the next morning. I wasn't looking for attention but rather reassurance that someone out there shared my point of view, because obviously no one that I know personally did. Notice how little posts I made in the thread, compared to usual, I didn't want to turn it into an attention issue rather than just the fact that I felt shitty about the entire issue.

I'm sure many online think I'm an asshole, but do you know that these internet forums bread people that *usually* share similar character traits? Birds of a feather, flock together. Obviously I go against the grain and most of you guys tend to agree with one another on the *majority* of issues. Come to my geographical area in the world and say half of the things you say on here and understand that the VAST majority of people will disagree with what you have to say. Thats life and for this reason it doesn't phase me if some people on an online board don't like me. I'm purposely an ass sometimes, to attempt to open people's eyes to another way of life.

I stay here on a board with people that usually don't agree with my opinion, in an attempt to see the other side of the issue. How many people do I fight with on here? I fight with you, battlepope, and recked; people who are arguabley as pigheaded and stubborn as myself. I believe that you feel yourself to be better than I, when rather you're just on the other end of the spectrum and are no better.

As far as the weed not being addicting argument once again, this is laughable to anyone in the field. Infact, an entire classroom of medical students just laughed for atleast the sixth time or so about people who feel the drug is not addicting. You can fight me kicking and screaming but just about everyone in the medical field says the drug to be addicting. End of story.

For the record, I am God's gift...God's gift to smack people like yourself around and keep you in check.

Also for the record, this post is rambling because I've been slowly picking away at it over the last fifteen minute or so and just saying whatever is spur of the moment.

"I'm sorry all I heard was blah blah blah I'm a dirty tramp."

Been awhile since I've rolled up my pant legs, put on my slushpuppies and came in here.

And my name is being swung around like a club - Which totally, completely honors me. Take a bow.

In person, I know we would all get along. And some people (Who happen to play drums and vote democrat :) ) Need to remember that this is just text.

However, as far as getting along with in person, Blanco looks WAY too much like my ex-roommate (Who tried to fuck me while pouring sugar in my gas tank). Observe:

everlans04_153.sized.jpg

And more precisely,

Wraith.gif

The Wraith from "Stargate: Atlantis."

If we ever meet up in person, I'm sure I can overcome these things - But you see, That me hating you for online text is just as sensible and valid as me hating you because you look like my ex roommate. Or a fictional SciFi character.

REST ASSURE I AM MORE HATED. PEOPLE HATE ME MORE! TAKE THAT!

I AM THE ATTENTION WHORE!

CAN I SUCK Y0 DICK, man?!!?

Tehehehe its so fun to put my legs behind my head, tehehehehe.

YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, DIE!%235

I HUG TREES AND BELIEVE IN LOTS OF BULLSHIT RATHER THAN BEING REALISTIC!#?3

Arrr

dveit, your post made me giggle like a school girl. Good to see that someone can still have a sense of humour when tearing me a part.

Alright, I stopped reading near the beginning of your lecture (thank you profesor Know It All but not really) after you said "look at you, you just turned into a 4 year old."

What I said was clearly said for emphasis and most was said sarcastically. I laughed the entire time I made the post because I knew something so miniscule and stupid would do that to you.

Also, I'm not worried what you think about my posts and whether or not you think I'm contributing to this forum in anyway, I've already stated this in a previous post (Sidebar - Why do I constantly have to restate things to you?). When I speak in person, people stop and listen, and you feel that I should fear how much I am or am not contributing to this forum? Laughable. Your opinion means dill to me and you still haven't quite figured that out. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there are some people on here that benefit from what I say or gain joy in some way, shape, or form even if they are lurkers or not outspoken people. Understand that you're not the end all, be all, and we'll get along better if thats what you seek.

did anyone notice the title of this thread...?
Weirdest Place You've Had Sex
since everyone else is shitting in here...
here's a dog pinching off a loaf... yea, that the actual name of the pic too, i find that hysterical

dog_pinching_loaf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back