Weirdest Place You've Had Sex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ex. back of a rental mini-van on the way to California, both parents and her brother in the car.
Her mom was literally 1 foot away from us... kinda nasty lookin back.
But i'd do it again. :)

I nailed a girl i was dating in high school in the public library.....short skirt + skimpie thong = HAWT....honestly though i lasted like 2 minutes ...i was so freaking excited...

And more recently the Parkling lot of the Big E

Front Steps of a friends house at a party was like 3am

This is my specialty....

Strangest circumstances would have to be: Going 70mph in a Lincoln.. while driving. not head, mind you... straight up fucking. while 9 of my friends watched. (they were all loaded up in a pickup and decided to pass me. They never passed, they were cheering me on.

I could go on for days and days.

Quoted post[/post]]
So what is is it? what?

after thanksgiving dinner while staying in tampa with her relatives i had sex with my ex-ex-GF.... outside in a kiddie park...then we finished on top of an airconditioning unit......also, same girl, pizza hut bathroom.....no more to say....freak bitch

In the Atlantic near Cape Cod with two friends about 40 feet away.

In the computer room at my ex's house while her parents were down the hall watching TV.

In an open study room at my dorm.

That's about all I can remember. :)

NYC Subway after seeing a show
Local Airport on the runway at night with the landing lights on
numerous parties
dorm rooms with ex-gf's roomate
ex-gf's best friends dorm room :wink: hehe
every room of our condo
My mother's boyfriends 96 Blazer
Her Pathfinder
My jeep
Parks

everywhere basically

me and my girl had sex while we were skydiving. quickest 5 minutes of my life
i also had sex while i was in a haunted house on holloween.

In a random parking lot bent her over the front of the car. Or a Karma Ghia I have no idea how I got that one to work but it was difficult not much room to work.

Quoted post[/post]]
ya i call bullshit on that one

Yeah.. thats on the iffy side. You'd have to use vasoline or something as lube because anything else would dry out way too fucking fast.. and your balls would be flopping around so hard.. that would be like kissing underwater. Looks great in movies.. damn near impossible in real life.

To add two more to my pot:

In the back of my mother's mini-van while waiting for my GF's mom to come pick her up from my house. My cousin came out to talk with us and she was sitting on my lap, she covered up with a jacket. He never knew.. Hell, we did some grinding with him chattin it up with us.

Also, on the roof of my parrent's house. Full on naked shag fest while there was a family reunion going on inside.

good to see i got a jump from you people. how about on top of a moving train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back