Weirdest Place You've Had Sex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bent over backwards during an anti-abortion meeting.. lol

Edit: not me.. im just saying..

I wish you and Infamouz won the lottery and bought the same island.

And take that movie kid with you too.

I wish you could say something worth reading...
:)

We dont always get what we want now do we?

Quoted post[/post]]

I will now excuse your uneducatedness.. Have you read some of the things he's said?? OMFG chick.

He's dead on on most of the time.. Saves me all kinds of typing and ranting.. I love this guy...

(enter pissedoffsol's random gay comment here, then ignore it)

Meow. put away the claws cat woman.. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I will now excuse your uneducatedness.. Have you read some of the things he's said?? OMFG chick.

He's dead on on most of the time.. Saves me all kinds of typing and ranting.. I love this guy...

(enter pissedoffsol's random gay comment here, then ignore it)

Well maybe thats because he has wayy too much time on his hands..

and now that I think about it......... so do you if you sit there and read every single thing he has ever said...
Consider it then time well wasted...

Lets make a Fan Club....
U can be his #1 Fan
And maybe if you are lucky and u stick up for him a little more.. and suck him off a couple more times.. he will divorce his wife and fulfill all those 'hot sweaty wake up with a hideous boner' dreams you have been having about him ....
If you are lucky of course

Im rooting for ya hun :wink:

Edit: ! ! ! (Someone put me in my place)

Alright, listen - Babe - You can say whatever you want about me - But do not mention my friends, family, or wife. I will hurt you in a very real, very physical and tangible way.

Capece ?

Quoted post[/post]]
he he he......

Im off for the day..
I expect a couple insults in the morning..
I love it...

Please abuse me

STFU and show me your nipples.

You have to get one thing straight in life. If you are stupid and ugly you will go NOWHERE.

You, on the other hand, are stupid and good looking.

But, if you are stupid and good looking, then you have to show your tits alot.. otherwise people will become bored with you..

Think about this princess.. You are empty. You are cute, but you have no fucking brains or soul whatsoever.

never be afraid of anybody on any forum. everyone should learn that. What the other person is typing is nothing but letters in a forum. shit im at court reporting school roght now on one of the only computers that has internet access. you guys make my day go by faster. thanks, and i do joke a lot.

Quoted post[/post]]
never be afraid of anybody on any forum. everyone should learn that. What the other person is typing is nothing but letters in a forum. shit im at court reporting school roght now on one of the only computers that has internet access. you guys make my day go by faster. thanks, and i do joke a lot.
hey fuk it ive seen instincts pic, and if she wants to get an isalnd, shit ill buy the boat girl. :cool:

Talked to a friend in Toronto, was invited up. Might get together with some CRXers up there, maybe to go to Montreal and see the Kwaybeckkwah. Maybe some fishing, and do my usual full day at Niagara.

It's always a fun trip. As long as I'm not wasting my time.

Quoted post[/post]]
In a Museum.... while it was still open for business

Outdoor spa area next to the pool at a major hotel in the afternoon

In a sleeping bag on a popular scenic overlook while people were still walking by

In girlfriend's dorm room half under the covers while talking to her roommate 5 feet away who had no idea what was going on

Yeah... tons of others I'm sure, but that was a while ago.
that reminds me. the chick im banging now has a roommate that sleeps like a brick and my chick doesnt like to scream. i guess i was doing a good job because the next morning francesca told me that laura woke her up and she saw my nice white ass, haha.

i still deno what sweet looks like :dry:

so left out

are you sure she doesn't like to scream, or....

ya must be that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back