Weirdest Place You've Had Sex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck. I think the overall intellectual level of HS has dropped considerably in the past week or so.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
anyone ever gave head to their boss while they're at a meeting? like under the desk.

uh... no?
Werd, what the fuck kind of question...... ahh well.
I agree with ^^^ up there...
Every thread should turn into a nipple related thread from here on.
Go Go Gadget It'sStillBetterThanHondaTechDotCom

how was i supposed to know to look there

has anyone rated her yet?

Quoted post[/post]]

does anyone dare rate her?
Looks, i'd give her a 7 or 8, on her scale.
Online attitude/personality: less than ^
Personality when Steve's around: C++;
She's one of those: I'd do her if she didn't say a word, and didn't look at me... Kinda like Britney Spears in the old days.

I read through what you guys replied back...(thats it? you guys coulda hit me a little harder.. jk) and now that I think about it I was a little out of context...

You guys can think Im stupid or whatever, but the truth is we all dont really know eachother.... Im just trying to have fun and be entertaining so maybe I took it a little far... So Im sorry to Celerity for brining his wife into this and to Phyer for .. going a little far. You guys are entitled to your opinions.. and thats fine... and sorry that you guys have to read my stupid shit.. Ill try and post more "intelligently".. (no fun)..

For the record, I dont show my tits to get anywhere in life, nor will I ever.. and plus I dont have tits to show regardless.. A cup. k?

On the other hand.. I posted pics in my gallary.. since i got to rate some of you.. U guys can rate me I guess.

:)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

does anyone dare rate her?
Looks, i'd give her a 7 or 8, on her scale.
Online attitude/personality: less than ^
Personality when Steve's around: C++;
She's one of those: I'd do her if she didn't say a word, and didn't look at me... Kinda like Britney Spears in the old days.
Thats a bitch comment

in the ocean waters at rocky neck state park.
in a tent in the middle of the day at a campground in CT

Miss me already don't ya :)

Apology accepted. Now stop trying to get people to hump your leg, keep the sexual innuendo down below "Hussy" and have a good time with us - And things will be right back on track.

On the flip side, it is nice to see a woman around here that isn't a complete Samsonite luggage set of emotional issues.

Werd to ^.
She has to learn to accept everyone's comments as if we are just some bored honda enthusiasts who enjoy keeping the conversation going and standing up for ourselves with absolutely no point.
She might be alot different in real life.
I'm Jk with ya S_I, i'd look at ya.
No talkin :)

having spoken with dena on the phone on countless ocassions, i can tell you shes not a valley girl idiot like you are probably making her out to be.
i need to move to canada....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back