Weirdest Place You've Had Sex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted post[/post]]
On the flip side, it is nice to see a woman around here that isn't a complete Samsonite luggage set of emotional issues.

This is true, she seems confident.. then again I don't know whether or not reading my post made her cry... Slushboxteggy has more girly like issues than she does. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Oh, and sweet.. looking through your gallery I've noticed something. You are more sexy when you aren't trying to be sexy. You, while being yourself, are a 9.. but when you are trying to be sexy.. you drop to a 4. Just a thought.

and I still don't like you very much.. so don't take that as a leg hump.

*edit* and several of your "girl" friends look like men.

Quoted post[/post]]
having spoken with dena on the phone on countless ocassions, i can tell you shes not a valley girl idiot like you are probably making her out to be.
i need to move to canada....
Me too.
:tagteam emoticon:
:ph34r:
I'd like to live in canada, is there any place there that is close to 85 in summer?

m sure everyone has been to subway in one point in their life, if you haven't you dont know wat ur missing.
i had sex with my ex when she was really, really horny and she was workin at subway because she made me free footlongs. i was playing with her when i siad, " hay, remember when you used to play with my footlong?"
next thing i didnt know sh ewas that horny so we had sex on that little bread slider thing where they put you sandwich to put all things you want them to put. we had to close early

Quoted post[/post]]
having spoken with dena on the phone on countless ocassions, i can tell you shes not a valley girl idiot like you are probably making her out to be.

No, just so starved for affection that she comes online to seek it out.

I haven't said a word to her, but reading just about everything she's said it all boils down to something like this; "I have tits and slit, admire me!!". Sadly, most of you clowns are giving her the attention she so desperately needs.

Cutdown numero uno: For the record, she's not good looking enough to be acting this way. She's not a blimp, and not a super model, no better than average and you guys are leg humping like its going out of style.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

No, just so starved for affection that she comes online to seek it out.

I haven't said a word to her, but reading just about everything she's said it all boils down to something like this; "I have tits and slit, admire me!!". Sadly, most of you clowns are giving her the attention she so desperately needs.

Cutdown numero uno: For the record, she's not good looking enough to be acting this way. She's not a blimp, and not a super model, no better than average and you guys are leg humping like its going out of style.

woah man... where the f?? sweet never did anything to you man. you're making yourself look like the one starving attention. we're all just having fun and if you dont like it, you dont have to be here man.

Quoted post[/post]]
wow, and you call us dumb....

Actually I phrased it wrong, I went 145mph in the car and received road head in it multiple times. I was probably driving anywhere from 80-100mph while getting head. At 145mph she was holding on and tensing up. I did the pull on a stretch of highway 84 that I could see well ahead of me to know there was no traffic that was an issue or police. I had no problem handling the car at that speed. I would only be worried about what other people are going to do rather than myself.

Driving in the del sol, I had the top off at night and coming home from Penn State she was giving me road head at about 80mph, a trucker honked his horn and followed as I continued to speed to 90mph trying to get away from the huge tractor trailer.

Not the brighest idea to drive so quickly, for the sole reason that people are unpredictable. I haven't seen over 100mph while I was at the wheel, for quite a while now.

The wheat side wants you all to take a step back and realise how silly it is to worship a girl who types in a forum,

The Frosted side wants you all to believe that a man gave me his brand new Mustang, his daughter, and went out and had fun at 145 mph.

[lewis black] Take a fork.... 'n stick in yer eye..[/lewis black]

Quoted post[/post]]
The wheat side wants you all to take a step back and realise how silly it is to worship a girl who types in a forum,

The Frosted side wants you all to believe that a man gave me his brand new Mustang, his daughter, and went out and had fun at 145 mph.

[lewis black] Take a fork.... 'n stick in yer eye..[/lewis black]

A man did. :ph34r:

2003 Black Mustang GT.

He had sold off his 99 Cobra (he kept the license plate 99Cobra tho :wink: !) after his company downsized. The '03 GT was the next car in line that he bought. I took it from New Jersey up to PA via 206N to 84W (the highway I was talking about) and back when the car had under 100 miles. I also took the car out for Prom (drove up to PA, back to NJ, an hour away to prom, back home and around, back up to PA) so yeah I drove around 400 of the first 500 miles. :wink: He begged me to take the car out the one night after he had a little to drink because it wasn't getting enough use anymore. Nice guy

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
On the flip side, it is nice to see a woman around here that isn't a complete Samsonite luggage set of emotional issues.

This is true, she seems confident.. then again I don't know whether or not reading my post made her cry or not... Slushboxteggy has more girly like issues than she does. :ph34r: :ph34r:
again, go fuck yourself.

you dont know me, except for what i type here. just like i dont know you, except for the fact that you seem like a dick, because this is the second time you made a comment without me doing shit.

I'm not one for double standards, so you're the male version of her.

Except she's easy on the eyes :D:

dont you guys ever worry about people coming up to your window and looking in then smashing it and all that stuff?

In West Virginia, what do you call a sister who can outrun her brother?

A virgin.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back