Welcome nfn15037!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hello everyone, and thanks for the warm intro Martine! I've been lurking for a while now and I just registered, so hello everyone!

any friend of martine's is a friend of mine. :D :spin:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 2 2004, 01:59 AM
hmmmm nice sig

Friends Don't Let Friends Apex Early

i like you already

:thumbsup:

Hmm... well one of Matt's strong points is that he is not boastful...

He autocrosses and has taken his GSR to the Sebring track. He helped his dad restore an old BMW... I think a 2002. He really knows his car inside and out. He helped a friend replace the timing belt and water pump in his NSX. He bought a burner and has been playing around with rechipping his ECU. He is a wealth of mechanical knowledge. His custom title on the board he mods at his "uber car geek".

:)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 3 2004, 11:45 AM
He autocrosses and has taken his GSR to the Sebring track. He helped his dad restore an old BMW... I think a 2002. He really knows his car inside and out. He helped a friend replace the timing belt and water pump in his NSX. He bought a burner and has been playing around with rechipping his ECU. He is a wealth of mechanical knowledge. His custom title on the board he mods at his "uber car geek". :)

sounds like someones in love... haa haa

welcome aboard!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 3 2004, 10:45 AM
He helped his dad restore an old BMW... I think a 2002.

2002 is old? :blink:

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 3 2004, 02:31 PM
sounds like someones in love... haa haa

What is this? High school? Lol! Matt's pretty close to the perfect guy for me, but he lives like 1500 miles away from me. We are just car buds. I only wanted to share him with the rest of you... :roll:

If there are any hot female car geeks from Florida on this board... Matt's available! What a catch! woohoo! :D

DarkHand- Duh. A 2002 is a classic BMW model from the '70's.... :p

Originally posted by DarkHand+Mar 3 2004, 02:45 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Mar 3 2004, 10:45 AM
He helped his dad restore an old BMW... I think a 2002.

2002 is old? :blink:

yes the BMW 2002 was produced from 1968-1976

bmw2002.jpg

The Celica GT2000 may be what you're thinking of. the BMW Z3 was the first German made bond car, I believe.

-> Steve

Welcome aboard.

Back