Welcome our new moderators!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Thanks to all of you who applied. We decided that 3 additional staff members would be the ideal staff augmentation at this time. After a bit of deliberation, the staff and I have come up with our 3 new moderators.

Join me in welcoming Matts96HB 99sidude, and BrutalB83 to our moderating team.

All 3 have shown a great desire to help others, have solid knowledge of Honda's, and are frequent posters. We are looking forward to having them help us now and in the future.

To those of you who applied and did not get the nomination, no hard feelings. The competition was pretty tough. Follow these 3 members' history and you will understand why we chose them over someone else. Consider it inspiration for next time :) Up your a-game, and you may be on this post next time around.

Thank you all, and we look forward to moderating the boards a bit better with the additional staff on hand.

Wow this just made my day! I figured that it was a shot in the dark.
I'm sure that it was a very tough decision for B and the current Mods. Either way, at 4:30 this afternoon everyone better watch out for the ban stick:ph34r:
internet_police.GIF

Congratulations all. I agree they are very knowledgeable, helpful candidates. But I hope Brutal can keep on being brutal.

Great now we are going to have a bitching and moaning cause they didnt make it.....lol...... But any who its early and i am tired. So congrats to all who made it!!!!! Now who won the youngest mod award?

Congrats! I may have to post some new pics as a congratulations gift! ;)

Back