Welcome to V4 :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Very nice! I usualy hate it when a board I frequent changes style, but I was instantly at home with this one. Good work. :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 4 2004, 01:13 PM
and you didnt wipe out the whole post content or user database this time

im proud of you mang :thumbsup:

:ph34r: who does that :ph34r:

i want my rave emoticon back

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

but other than that the homepage update is awesome, looking good.

Been using it all day, and the only thing I've noticed is that it's a little harder to see which posts have been read and which are new. Other than that, it's great. :)

Wow, looks hella tite yO!!!

Good job Brian, and thanks, that's an honor :) Been kickin ass trying to get it where it is before I leave.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Feb 4 2004, 05:08 PM
Been using it all day, and the only thing I've noticed is that it's a little harder to see which posts have been read and which are new. Other than that, it's great. :)

b, would there be a way to make the new posts more distintive. Like make the new posts the dark blue that you are using everything for, and the old posts light grey. the light grey and the medium grey are a little bit harder to distinguish.

when you showed me the preview I didn't like it much, but like I stated in the IM I would have to see it all in working, and I love it!!1 :thumbsup:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 4 2004, 04:32 PM
Good job Brian, and thanks, that's an honor :) Been kickin ass trying to get it where it is before I leave.

I know you were wanting to see it before you deployed-

come back safe bro. you're a part of the history now. B)

Originally posted by asmallsol+Feb 4 2004, 07:51 PM-->
@Feb 4 2004, 05:08 PM

b, would there be a way to make the new posts more distintive. Like make the new posts the dark blue that you are using everything for, and the old posts light grey. the light grey and the medium grey are a little bit harder to distinguish.

yeah, i agree... the icons are a little mis leading... i'll see what i can do tomorrow.

Originally posted by RENR@Feb 4 2004, 03:25 PM
wheres the gallery at mang? oh ya and it looks good! :worthy:

hehe- forgot the link. :) its back

Back