Welcome X-Clubsi'ers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 11 2003, 09:37 AM-->
Sirmilton
@Sep 11 2003, 09:08 AM

EDIT: hey brian, when Mike (Type X) gets here, can he be our forum mod?

I think that we are actually able to self-moderate ourselves... aren't we all fleeing the land of the heavyhanded admins/mods who treat us like children?

True dat!!!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 11 2003, 02:37 PM-->
Sirmilton

I think that we are actually able to self-moderate ourselves... aren't we all fleeing the land of the heavyhanded admins/mods who treat us like children?

you all suck, BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME!!!!! hahahaha.......

So... I think that I now need some H-S stickers for my car. And what about t-shirts? B)

I think the NH run should now be a H-S event... ;)

Originally posted by quicksi+Sep 11 2003, 09:40 AM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 11 2003, 02:37 PM
Sirmilton

you all suck, BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME!!!!! hahahaha.......

are you tempting me?

hehe lol

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 11 2003, 09:42 AM
So... I think that I now need some H-S stickers for my car. And what about t-shirts? B)

I think the NH run should now be a H-S event... ;)

Both are in the making.

I'm trying to find a t-shirt distributor that are quality shirts unlike Cafepress.

stickers are um, uh, yeah.

hehe

you guys rock :)

stickers... will be made soon. I've been stalling on them for ev4r. shirts... not really in the works as of yet, but could be.

we'll see. you all have only been here for 20 min. lol

So his Highness has just unbanned you all over at ClubSi (not me lol). Pat backtracking... for damage control. :roll:

he's pissed cuz everyone left.

hs > club si
:) :) :) :)

i'd hope you all stay here

looks like Pat want's all the banned persons to get on their knee's and beg to be unbanned.....what a loser...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 11 2003, 09:49 AM

hs > club si

I've been here more than there lately anyway's....we don't have to deal with that jerk anymore....

And I like it here, but I love it on NT....hehe

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 11 2003, 09:49 AM

hs > club si

Thanks! Pat has me on permanent banishment over there... and there was never any reason for it. I've repeatedly asked him why and he refused to tell me what my crime was. Never got any warnings either. What a mental case.

can anyone find the pat pic? i need something to photoshop. :)

oh and btw. I need to go back to work ;)

haha

The NH run started as a clubsi thing, and I also invited the Hondaswap guys. No sense in rocking the boat till it happens......

Keep it the way it is till then, and from then on, I will be a permanant fixture here.......

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 11 2003, 09:58 AM
The NH run started as a clubsi thing, and I also invited the Hondaswap guys. No sense in rocking the boat till it happens......

Keep it the way it is till then, and from then on, I will be a permanant fixture here.......

Will Pat be at the meet? :axe:

Hey now, I cant put a Hondaswap sticker on my VOLKSWAGEN. I think someone might have to make some changes for my sticker. :D

some changes ? I hear the 12 hp Honda power equipment 300 cc 4 stroke utility motor will fit under the hood.

-> Steve

Have it power a leafblower... Hybrid powah!

Originally posted by JustinVw@Sep 11 2003, 10:02 AM
Hey now, I cant put a Hondaswap sticker on my VOLKSWAGEN. I think someone might have to make some changes for my sticker. :D

Better still would be a badge swap for your VW!! Some chrome H's on your car would be an improvement! :p

Back