Welcome X-Clubsi'ers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yellowcorn locked Darcy's exodus post over in ClubSi... how ghey. :roll:

wow...just look at that power mad fool...he takes the blame for the problem, then he pushes the blame on Mike...and he then wants to start pissing more people off.... this fool has pushed to many buttons that the power has gone to his head...

If he can't stand the heckeler's, then get off the stage....
And funny how many of the names that you never see in the CSiNE forum suddenly appears to defend Pat....hrmmm

he is going to have poeple that defend him, just like there are going to be all of us to defend each other......

Pat is paranoid and delusional... and by his brutish behaviour, he's managed to surround himself with a bunch of nutswingers. How sad for him in the long run. That child's story, The Emperor's New Clothes comes to mind...

Earth to Pat... earth to Pat, time for a reality check-in.

I'm in all the way from Cali....I may be in Southern California,but I'll be NE forever...........

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 11 2003, 06:44 AM

stickers... will be made soon. I've been stalling on them for ev4r. shirts... not really in the works as of yet, but could be.

I've had my own stickers made for about 6 months now.

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 11 2003, 07:25 PM
Wow... lots of new names to learn. :(

:) :) :)

Just remeber a couple of things:

Justin likes to get pulled over by cops "because they see his size and they realize he is from Jersey so they call for backup"...... :p

And Sirmilton (Darcy) likes to have women proposition him at night clubs only to drink far more than he can handle (4 blueberry ales) and pass out as soon as we leave da club..... :lol:

Originally posted by RedDragon@Sep 11 2003, 12:55 PM
I'm in all the way from Cali....I may be in Southern California,but I'll be NE forever...........

Me too! I'm in Texas , but NE at heart!!! :worthy:

Originally posted by quicksi+Sep 11 2003, 03:35 PM-->
@Sep 11 2003, 07:25 PM
Wow... lots of new names to learn.  :(

Justin likes to get pulled over by cops "because they see his size and they realize he is from Jersey so they call for backup"...... :p

And Sirmilton (Darcy) likes to have women proposition him at night clubs only to drink far more than he can handle (4 blueberry ales) and pass out as soon as we leave da club..... :lol:

Ah, ok. :)

Passing out before the booty time = bad :lol:

:lol:

Don't worry, I'm not anywhere near you guys... so I don't pose a threat to any of you who sleep "on the job".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by quicksi+Sep 11 2003, 03:35 PM-->
@Sep 11 2003, 07:25 PM
Wow... lots of new names to learn. :(

Ahahahahahahaha.......... :D :D :D

Originally posted by JustinVw@Sep 11 2003, 09:24 PM
hahah bills a fucking fag with a weird accent!

I don't hae an accent!!!!!!!! Yuo sound like your talking with some hot ass food in your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back