Welcome X-Clubsi'ers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sisteve+Sep 12 2003, 04:07 PM-->
Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Sep 12 2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 12 2003, 09:12 AM
sisteve
@Sep 12 2003, 01:59 PM
yes the bum at the bar, I sooooooo wanted to clock him in his junk.

Bill: remember the chicks? teh hotness BU slizuts

no, I don't....refresh my memory..Noah??? Jeff???

I dont remember them either... I do remember me and you in manchester though... Rollin in my car with you screamin at some girls, and them replying with "Thats not very nice!"

who me? i dont remember that?!

I think you had a date with Abbs that night, maybe first one? It was the day that I was trying to set Noah up with the waitress on for him to tell her he is not interested and have him blush and say, dude, I just started seein this girl I like.......

Originally posted by CivicSleeper98@Sep 12 2003, 03:57 PM
Add on more ex CSI'er, hello to all i know an too all the new foks

~Rob

sup Rob.....

Originally posted by quicksi+Sep 12 2003, 11:17 AM-->
@Sep 12 2003, 02:33 PM
Well, Next year can be a different date.

Besides, after the DropShop troubles, the autocross competition, ... and is that Mike in that picture? ... I think I'll check out the middle east meet.

-> Steve

everyone of any worth in the northeast is in that picture, woth the exception of JustinVW.....

and me,I had to work that weekend....

Hi everyone!!!! Wow, I'm kinda late, anywho, thanks to Darcy for showing us this site, and to the Mods/Admins of this site, thanks for allowing us to come in!! :spin:

;) Celia ;)

Welcome to the cool place to hang out.....just be carefull of Bill trying to postwhore....

And Have fun here....they are not as strict about free speech like the other place was...

I'm in. Keep me up-to-date on the meets please.

Celia' s, NH run, etc...
:D

in my defense, I knew CSi was shit from the get-go. That's why I never became a member.

-> Steve

ya i had a post count of 5 when i found this place my total post count at si is now 5 unlesss they have trashed my account

im here, but its still fun to fool around on CSi, not like i need any information since i dont own a honda anymore... hopefully someday ill have a real lancer, and not this little fun coupe.

Originally posted by Celia@Sep 12 2003, 06:24 PM
Hi everyone!!!! Wow, I'm kinda late, anywho, thanks to Darcy for showing us this site, and to the Mods/Admins of this site, thanks for allowing us to come in!! :spin:

;) Celia ;)

our pleasure :)

I have no recollection of posting that, but sure enough I did.

That's pathetic. I Freuded myself right back into "Lonely Driver" status.

Remind me not to post on sleep deprivation

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 15 2003, 01:23 AM
That's pathetic. I Freuded myself right back into "Lonely Driver" status.

-> Steve

Stop trying so hard to get another gf... or even just trying to meet new women. It'll happen soon enough if you just relax about the whole process. :)

Back