Welcome X-Clubsi'ers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

or till I tell him my tried and true pimpin techniques...... ;)

if that were to happen ,they would have to ring the towne bell with the towne cryor yelling "lock up your women and (for steve) children, Bill and Steve are on the prowl!!!!!!" :lol:

Originally posted by sisteve+Sep 15 2003, 01:05 PM-->
@Sep 15 2003, 12:38 PM
Damn, sounds like you guys have fun up there. Makes me wish I was still in New Haven...
:(

we dont wish that.

:)

thanks...Ass!!!

:lol:

I have family in Waterbury, Clinton, Westbrook, and West Haven. My grams lives in New Haven. Funny how the oldest most defenseless person lives in the ghetto...

Originally posted by Gab@Sep 15 2003, 03:24 PM
I'm late but I'm here woohoo :blink:

Francois!!! You were overseas, so that is an almost acceptable excuse. However Paris does have several cyber cafes... ;)

Originally posted by khrisb+Sep 15 2003, 02:28 PM-->
Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 15 2003, 01:05 PM
khrisb
@Sep 15 2003, 12:38 PM
Damn, sounds like you guys have fun up there.  Makes me wish I was still in New Haven...
:(

we dont wish that.

:)

thanks...Ass!!!

I have family in Waterbury, Clinton, Westbrook, and West Haven. My grams lives in New Haven. Funny how the oldest most defenseless person lives in the ghetto...

god save us all.

hehe j/k :p)

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 15 2003, 03:28 PM
My grams lives in New Haven. Funny how the oldest most defenseless person lives in the ghetto...

What part of New Haven is that bad? The downtown area seemed okay though. And of course the Yale campus is cool.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 15 2003, 02:48 PM-->
@Sep 15 2003, 03:28 PM
My grams lives in New Haven. Funny how the oldest most defenseless person lives in the ghetto...

What part of New Haven is that bad? The downtown area seemed okay though. And of course the Yale campus is cool.

Not really the ghetto. She lives on Canner St., near east rock. It's not a bad neighborhood, she's just been mugged a couple times over the past 20 years or so. She broke her hip the last time.

And downtown is awful. Well, parts of it anyway...

Some of you guys might know my brother, John Buchina. He frequents Gotham city sometimes... He says he only goes for the quarter beers... riiiiiiiiiiiight...
I tell him he goes cause he's quarter queer!

Originally posted by khrisb+Sep 15 2003, 03:54 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 15 2003, 02:48 PM
khrisb
@Sep 15 2003, 03:28 PM
My grams lives in New Haven.  Funny how the oldest most defenseless person lives in the ghetto...

Not really the ghetto. She lives on Canner St., near east rock. It's not a bad neighborhood, she's just been mugged a couple times over the past 20 years or so. She broke her hip the last time.

And downtown is awful. Well, parts of it anyway...

Some of you guys might know my brother, John Buchina. He frequents Gotham city sometimes... He says he only goes for the quarter beers... riiiiiiiiiiiight...
I tell him he goes cause he's quarter queer!

So far, I've only been to Alchemy. So... what kind of beer for only a quarter apiece? The quality of it is important to us beer drinkers.

there is a happy hour place in clinton, I cant remember the name of it, but happy hours food is mad cheap. Dollar 16oz beer (coors :() but hamburgers are 50 cents, mozeralla sticks, fries etc etc. me and jeeeeeeeeef went there one night before fishing and we walked out of there with a tab of 12 bucks. and we were fuLL!

Ok, im done rambling, I guess the cheap beer statement sparked a memory.

lol

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 15 2003, 02:30 PM
Francois!!! You were overseas, so that is an almost acceptable excuse. However Paris does have several cyber cafes... ;)

Yo, I was only in Paris for like 12 hours, I was hanging out in rural regions all week, chillin' with da French cows and stuff. Good times B)

lol

Originally posted by Gab+Sep 15 2003, 08:12 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Sep 15 2003, 02:30 PM
Francois!!!  You were overseas, so that is an almost acceptable excuse.  However Paris does have several cyber cafes...    ;)

Yo, I was only in Paris for like 12 hours, I was hanging out in rural regions all week, chillin' with da French cows and stuff. Good times B)

lol

y0, I hope your wore a rubber, cause them french cows are whores y0!!!!! Mad Cow disease 0wnz j00!!!!!

So far, I've only been to Alchemy. So... what kind of beer for only a quarter apiece? The quality of it is important to us beer drinkers.

Upstairs from Alchemy is a place called club 208 or some shit. It's a nice place, but it's a NYC type of bar, where they play favorites. Basically you can get free drinks if they like the way you look.

My ex hangs out there. So tell me when you're going so I can not contemplate a drive by.

-> Steve

Back