Well....add me to the list....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I woke up tonight, and the wife got my coffee ready and I was drinking it, then I got in the shower, and the wife grabbed my keys to go start the Jeep that is covered in snow and ice.....so I can just jump in and head off to work. Well....while I was in the shower...she came running back in and was crying...

THE STERIO IS GONE!!!!!

If they took the radio...I can be cool with it, but they destroyed the dash and shit to remove it....that's what got me pissed off. The heater won't work, so I can not use the defroster to clear the ice off the window...so I cant drive it....and be late to work.....

Wait...I have other cars.....

Well the AE86 was covered in snow, and I don't have time to clear it off and make it to work....so I had to do the next car...The Z...

And it does not do to good in 6" of snow....and the ice. But I maid it to work...with 3 minutes to spare so I can keep the 3rd shift bonus..

I'll see the full damage in the morning and call the cops and insurance co.

And take pics of the damage.

/rant

bastards I love how people do 1500 bucks of damange for 200 bucks of stuff

all you need is a headunit key..... pull it right out bastards... did they cut the softtop or do you have a hardtop?

Sux dude, in the snow they did it too, no fucking shame.

it was a cherokee

and a Sony CD player, about 1.5 years old

At the time it was a $180 sterio, prolly only $100 now......

but some kid thinks they got to rip it out and destroy other peoples shit just so they can get that next hit of cocain....

yeah i whent out yesterday to find some one broke into my sisster 84 accord that wasint running. no timing belt and dead bat so they were not going anywhere, but they broke the window the sones of bitchs'.

My neighbor broke into my parents car 3-4 years ago. My next door neighbor!!! did he not think we'd find out?? He had some major problems when I found out. I shot hime every other day for 2 months with my paintball gun. He had to go out and get his mail, when he did BAM!! 2 times a week I would freeze the paint balls. I finally stopped when 1 day all of our stuff "amazingly" ended up on our front porch.

Fuckin A... I hate people.

good luck with the insurance.

I'm a three time winner so far. I've been hit hard twice. An otherwise calm person, this is very frustrating and maddening. You'll never get the chance to buy your stuff back for the 10 bucks that person is selling it for. Fuckin thieves, sorry about your loss.

I think it's time to start playing dirty......

when I install the new one...it will be rigged in a way that the theif will not get out of the car.....alive...hehe

Word to the wise...

You need 2 things...

a few razor blades...
some hot glue or epoxy...

Now cut the corners of teh razor blades off... so you have triengles...
yuo'll only get 2 pieces off of each razor... get about six or eight...

epoxy/glue these to the back of the deck so there in weird places...

when they pull it out.. (they will still get it out) they'll grab the back to yank on the harness and cut the piss out of their hands...

buddy down the road did this...

buy seat covers... :huh:

this DOES work...

your shit still gets messed up but so do they...

cop actually cought teh 2 breakign into my cherokee... after they broke the window he arrested them both... told me they were too poor to press charges that they were on food stamps as it is...
I told him to give me their damn food stamps... cop laughed...
cost me 480 in repairs... to the door...
i hate theives...

but then you get blood all over your car. it's a hell of a lot easier to get a new stereo than get blood stains out. how 'bout a decent alarm instead?

no alarm...it's a plain jeep, there are tons of them up here, they don't stand out, but I just someone saw a sony emblem and wanted it...

It was parked on the street, with the accord, and I guess the idot like the sony better than the accords stock sterio...

I can live with sterio taken, I got one in the CRX I never use, but it just put me on the statisics list....

I'll call the cops in a bit, but they won't do nothing...proly never even come out to look.....I live 60 ft from the ghetto...so ohh well.

The important cars are safe and shit....they are better equipped for theif, IE...alarms, kill switches, and now I will be installing an Airjockie booby-trap in each one.....so I will feel sorry for the next attemp.....ehhh...no I won't...they deserve the pain they are going to get, and the butt rapings Big Bubba will give them for 5 years.

I just looked around and the friggen snow plows covered all the track's, so I can't even get a general direction.

Sad thing...there was 4 scratch tickets in the center consol, worth more in redemable cash than the sterio was even worth...and they are still there along with my $150 sunglasses......criminals sure are dumb...and he even forgot the remote for the sterio....

I'm not even going to tell the insurance people...I like my rates where they are..and I don't need to pay more than that for now...

Now for the good part of this story...now the wife wants a new sony with the MP3 player...hehe intalled with 2 huge capasitors that will be rigged with a couple of bare wires and a spare battery around the sterio unit..with enough amps to fry the next fucker who messes with me.

theives suck. last winter my car was up on a trailer and they took my head unit, 110 piece craftsmen tool set, and to top it off, the fuckers sawed off my muffler after the rear axle. I hope your theives get hit by a plow or something.

Originally posted by 97CTR@Jan 19 2004, 07:48 AM
I hope your theives get hit by a plow or something.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

s400bdba1222f2.jpg

Back