well, atleast i still have my car.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90_EF_Hatch

Señor Member
But the thieves strike again.

The took my radio :(

Im just happy they didn't notice it was hooked up to a system in the back. But still, it sucks :(

Did you take the face plate off? If not, that's probably why they broke in. But then again, if they didn't see the face plate, they may have broken in to see what else they could have taken. It's inevitable. And it sucks. Been a victim of it several times myself...

That sucks man, I watched the assholes that stole my amps and sub drive off.

sounds cooler. :ph34r:

It does sound much cooler haha. But I didnt realize that they had broken into my car. I got to the bottom of the stairs headed to work and noticed my dome light was on and looked down the driveway and saw a car tearing off out of the parking lot. My door was still open and the quarter window was busted out. They did leave a screw driver though, perhaps that put an end to their trechary.....

But like 90_EF_Hatch I am damn thankful that it was just my amps and sub that went missing not the whole damn thing.

P.S. It would have been more like 11, not six times.

Sucks dude, im lucky that no one has tried much on me. The occational looky-loo, mainly curious and to see if it really is an XSi. Then again i live in a genrally good town in CANADA!. CDM Civic Si's suck.

I still say i should make that bumper stick that says "Think you can find the camera?"

GODDAMN THIEVES

-did someone recently paint your house?

haha no, no painters. My neighborhood is pretty nice, but the apartments and the surrounding areaa are pretty bad.

Back