Well Crap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
as most of you all know, i bought a 1990 Integra GS off eBay a few weeks ago. well i finally was able to go pick up the car saturday. my friend max came and picked me up and we got to the guy's house (who wasnt home btw). the car was in REALLY great shape. after looking it over some, me and max decided to get it runing. i brought a new distributor cap and rotor for it figuring that was all it needed. we got the old cap and rotor off and put the new ones on. we decided to get new spark plugs too, so we then went to Wal-Mart and found some cheap AutoLite's (for temporary). got back to dude's house and went to put the plugs in and well max's spark plug socket wasnt the correct size. so we again headed to Wal-Mart and i bought some deep dish sockets and went back to the guy's house. put the plugs in. are first thought was cool, lets jump start because we knew the battery was dead as thats what the guy told me. tried to jump it and no luck...battery was dead as a door nail. ONE LAST FUCKIN TRIP TO WAL-MART and we got a new battery. got back to dude's house, put the battery in and turned her over. the distributor was fuct as thought by the guy i bought it from. she wanted to crank over but the shot distributor killed that. anyways, with 3 trips to Wal-Mart and almost $100 spent in buying shit to have it almost tuned up, i didnt come home with the Integra this weekend :( . got home at 4am and crashed. i am hoping to get the car soon up here. it sucked but oh well. time to look for a good used distributor cause i cant afford a new one at the moment...

:(

Ya know the trip to the Meet would have taken less time, and less hassle.. Plus, there was free beer... :p

Seriously tho, sorry to hear about the problems. I am sure you will get it running and be able to take it home very soon tho.

exactly what distributor do you need? i might be able to get one from a 93 integra ls automatic. let me know how much u want to spend.

my Integra is a 90 and a manual...not sure if a 93 LS auto would work with it. im trying to spend no more than i have to at the moment as i dont have much $$$.

Uhaul y0!

rent a truck and there 2-wheel car trailer. drag it home

:withstupid:
thats the way to go
or if its within 100 miles from your home have a friend with AAA plus get it towed for you for free :)

Back