well..... :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
as most of you know, i've been waiting on precision for ever for my sc61....

i talked to geoff today about it... and well, both of us are tired of waiting on them...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what does that mean? it means im going fucking bigger. lmao

I'm going sc63 stage 5 .63

but on top of it all, I gotta commend his customer service. I only have a $1500 deposit with him- not even paid in full- and he tells me this:

FFgeoff (12:28 PM 7/9/2003): There is a slight cost difference but i wont charge you for it, as it has already taken way too long

from my knowledge, the sc61 goes for 775, while the sc63 goes for 1100.

I'm sure his prices are cheaper... but still, it's bad ass of him to do that for me, just for waiting on something that's not even his fault.

http://www.full-race.com

anything less, is half as fast :p

here's a .60:

pt63.jpg

pt631.jpg

pt632.jpg

pt633.jpg

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

:thumbsup: Damn, you garage is getting fastert and faster every day. :lol:

but THIS is what my garage has been waiting on all this time :)

:lol: So what are you going to shoot for if you ever get it in your sol? My buddy is running something like a t66 .6X a/r, not sure what size really but he just got rid of his old set up which ran like 12.4 and is shooting for 11's but it is also a full built jg b18a.

Damn going from 16's to anything below 13's is going to crazy for you.

stay away from JG. If you want references, i'll be glad to send you some.

honestly, on slicks, i wouldn't be suprised if i blast out a high 10 full interior, pump gas.
this turbo has made 450whp+ on 15 psi.

wow.. while you're waiting for that to spool, i'll be crossing the finish line

should hit full boost (meaning 20 psi) by 5200rpms

which means, i'll have 10 psi at like 3500-4000 ish
which means, i'll have a 2.2 60' and then wave

rock on man, sol power! :p
just dont do anything stupid and total your car trying to show off or something.
driving a car one day and then the next day it being 5 seconds faster in the 1/4 will be a BIG difference. just take it easy and get used to it before you start giving it hell. id hate to hear some bad news :)

559%20dyno%20chart.jpg

thats on a 1.8 stock bore 9:1 compression motor

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 9 2003, 12:12 PM
should hit full boost (meaning 20 psi) by 5200rpms

which means, i'll have 10 psi at like 3500-4000 ish
which means, i'll have a 2.2 60' and then wave

2.2 60'? hhahahahaha, that's fucking SLOW :p Stock Cobra's are doing 1.8's on stock f1's.. 1.6 on DR's.. I'm still stang hunting, but it can knock a 2.2 60's stock.

thats a stock cobra with a good driver. ive beat a cobra(5.0) by 6 cars off the line. 90% of stang drivers dont know how to drive there car. they just sit and spin while i walk off and leave them.
out of all the races ive seen involving mustangs, i was impressed by 1 of them. a guy in a stock 96 gt that knew how to drive his car. other then that its all been rednecks who think they are the shit just cause they have a mustang.
/mustang rant off

B's sol will be sick

Ok, next time I am up north lets do this, your snail vs my NA,,,,,,,, :p

Put that damn thing in already, have you broken in the motor yet???

Milan

Originally posted by micah@Jul 9 2003, 12:27 PM
thats a stock cobra with a good driver. ive beat a cobra(5.0) by 6 cars off the line. 90% of stang drivers dont know how to drive there car. they just sit and spin while i walk off and leave them.
out of all the races ive seen involving mustangs, i was impressed by 1 of them. a guy in a stock 96 gt that knew how to drive his car. other then that its all been rednecks who think they are the shit just cause they have a mustang.
/mustang rant off

B's sol will be sick

it was a joke pointed to B, b/c FWD cars dont get that great of 60 footers... now that oyu wanna rant about mustang owners. Go over and read about them new cobra's on svtperformance.com.. more 99% of the svtperformance with an 03 cobra, are under 2.2 60 footers on stock f1's. 95% of the 03 owners on that board run's in the 11's, if not, low 12's (the more inexperienced ones).. A lot of stang owners cant drive, but that doesn't mean they all cant. I know plenty of stangs that will even hand b's car his ass. Nitrous Pete ran high 9's in his 03 cobra, complete street trim, infact, all he had to do was throw street tires on it, and could drive it. Full interior, etc.

Go find a honda that is doing that.

on huge slicks, a 1.8 60' is quick for any FWD car
on street tires, 2.1-2.5 is average i'd say.

its just the nature of the car havnig no torque and not a drag car.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 9 2003, 11:58 AM
honestly, on slicks, i wouldn't be suprised if i blast out a high 10 full interior, pump gas.
this turbo has made 450whp+ on 15 psi.

how much will your del sol weigh with you in it? also, what tranny are you using?

i wasnt saying stangs cant be fast, im saying in my area noone that has one knows how to drive it.

is it a big suprise that a car with a motor 3 times the size of mine can run faster then me? no

my best 60' i believe was 2.6 something like that, but im 90% stock and that was on street tires.

weight? 2450 + my 210 + 50-75 in extra parts
gsr tranny/quaiffe lsd
84mm GE sleeved IB gsr bottom
portflow sir2 head
jg vitcorx
hondata
more GE parts,
and more shit that would take more than 10,000 chars that is allowed per post to type up

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 9 2003, 12:31 PM
it was a joke pointed to B, b/c FWD cars dont get that great of 60 footers... now that oyu wanna rant about mustang owners. Go over and read about them new cobra's on svtperformance.com.. more 99% of the svtperformance with an 03 cobra, are under 2.2 60 footers on stock f1's. 95% of the 03 owners on that board run's in the 11's, if not, low 12's (the more inexperienced ones).. A lot of stang owners cant drive, but that doesn't mean they all cant. I know plenty of stangs that will even hand b's car his ass. Nitrous Pete ran high 9's in his 03 cobra, complete street trim, infact, all he had to do was throw street tires on it, and could drive it. Full interior, etc.

Go find a honda that is doing that.

haha, you won't. i'm still blown away by the 03 cobra.

Originally posted by micah@Jul 9 2003, 12:39 PM
i wasnt saying stangs cant be fast, im saying in my area noone that has one knows how to drive it.

in texas IMO

average mustang driver > average civic driver

Back