well, here goes nothing...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no, seriously, i tried.

I went down to the labor ready thing (the work today/paid today, hang out and wait for a job thing downtown) and asked how much it would cost me to get a couple painters. they wanted 300/day per person. that's like $40/hr.

All the painters there were Mexican. I was there, saw them, ready to paint.

Unfortuntally, the shop probably takes a huge cut and they make like $10/hr.

no, seriously, i tried.

I went down to the labor ready thing (the work today/paid today, hang out and wait for a job thing downtown) and asked how much it would cost me to get a couple painters. they wanted 300/day per person. that's like $40/hr.

All the painters there were Mexican. I was there, saw them, ready to paint.

Unfortuntally, the shop probably takes a huge cut and they make like $10/hr.
my best friends wife is a manager at labor ready. she tells me how huge the profits are to. it's like being a mechanic at a shop. the shop charges $80/hr and pays the mechanic $18.

you could always just go down to lowes or home depot. i always see mexicans waiting there for work.

my best friends wife is a manager at labor ready. she tells me how huge the profits are to. it's like being a mechanic at a shop. the shop charges $80/hr and pays the mechanic $18.

you could always just go down to lowes or home depot. i always see mexicans waiting there for work.

Mechanic shops make nothing. Believe me. Even with the huge gap between costs and charges.

They are all drunks.

Dude, one kid will show up with his Honda. He'll realise who you are. He'll worship you .

come on man.

i've never seen anyone hanging out around the home stores...
thats a good thing. that means you dont' live in the shittiest of shitty areas. they aren't near my house now, but when i lived in utah they were everywhere.

When I was in Colorado I stood outside with my steeltoes waiting to do labor.

Things are rough all over. We all spoke english in line.

yup.

for painting too. I couldn't get Mexicans (no offense) in here for that price.... and i'd probably loose my tv in the process :D

Hahaha no offense @ the price thing, but offense at the stealing your TV thing, hahahahaha.

Okay so I didn't take offense, since its off color and funny as hell.

i mean, you don't just want to invite anyone into your home....

I feel much more secure with an older lady than a middle aged man, of any race.

Mechanic shops make nothing. Believe me. Even with the huge gap between costs and charges.

I'll be sure to tell that to the girl that comes over on a regular basis.

The dyno in the shop didn't pay for itself. The H2, Suburban, Mercedes(s), Porsche(s), '67 mustang, '29 Rolls Royce, and the deloreans <hahaha, he had three or four at one point, along with some other duplicate cars), coupled with the huge house and the fact that our second date she was treating me to Filet mignon at a fancy italian restaurant and consistently runs up a $2,000-$3,000+ monthly credit card bill while her school is being paid for, that the shop doesn't make anything.

Her father doesn't legally own the shop either, it was his father's or his wife's father, but the guy is retired and living off of the cut that the shop makes him down in a mansion in Florida.

If you're intelligent and a business man, you can run very profitable shops if you are a master tech or owner.

On the other hand my Uncle owns a car audio and customizing shop and makes decent money, but basically a normal paycheck due to his inability to capitalize on business opportunities because of his resistance to the idea of "spending money, to make money." Thats why many shops fail, they're too cheap.

Just bang the old lady, you'll relieve the blue balls, and get a discount on the work, and she might do a better job on your place....and the condo will sell for more money...it's a win win situation any way you look at it.

And banging older women is fine...they know what they want, and they are not afraid to get it. It's after the ring is on their finger that they suddenly contract permanent PMS and menopause.

new color up on 3/4 of the room....

nice earth tone light brown ish thing.

still needs another coat, and its probably only half dry at this point...

Attachments

• PICT0430.JPG
    PICT0430.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 107
  • PICT0431.JPG
    PICT0431.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 102
Back