well, here goes nothing...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks good! so whats the starting price on the condo?

as it sits, i'd like to list for 155.

i'm planning to do hardwood in the kitchen and living room, as well as re-do my 2 bathrooms, and replace the counters in the kitchen.
if i do that before i sell, i'm going to look for 165.

i'm planning to do hardwood in the kitchen and living room, as well as re-do my 2 bathrooms, and replace the counters in the kitchen.

Move it to maryland and I'll give you 200 for it.

too bad you dont live in Tally./ Hardwood floors is what uit do. Sorry i'm drunkl.

looks pretty good. gonna put any type of big ass picture behind the couch on the wall that doesnt have windows?? or even near your tv??

wow! 150? Good luck hitting that price in MD. Like Jeff said... 200 atleast. Man, I need to get out of MD.

looks pretty good. gonna put any type of big ass picture behind the couch on the wall that doesnt have windows?? or even near your tv??

yeah, both. just don't have anything yet. there will be somthing behind the table too.

wow! 150? Good luck hitting that price in MD. Like Jeff said... 200 atleast. Man, I need to get out of MD.

i paid 147,500 for it and the market leveled off shortly thereafter. I haven't gotten it re-assesed since, but i think once i'm done, i should be in the mid 150s or more.

I'd rather be in MD and pay more. PA has some garaged condos brand spanking new in the low 100 range. Of course you'll take a 50-70% pay cut moving there lol.

new bedroom set.

should be here tomorrow afternoon.

chest:
R460-2210h.jpg

bed (the whole deal, head board, foot board, rails, etc):

R460-4105h.jpg

2 end tables: (one to use as an end table, one to put my tv on)

R460-3100h.jpg

and a bench for the end of my bed: (backordered... won't be here till end of march :( )

R460-4800h.jpg

$2573 taxed/delivered/set up/old shit hauled away.

damn, got a good deal on it too.

the place i found those pic at, i put it in my cart to see...

Furniture Store - O'Sullivan Furniture, Bush Furniture, Powell, Prepac, Bestar, Studio RTA, Computer Desks, Carts

Your Shopping Cart Contains: Product Price Quantity Total Remove
Rhythm Nightstand
Model: legacy - R460-3100
$459.29
Update $918.58 Rhythm Leather Upholstered Bench
Model: legacy - R460-4800
$373.57
Update $373.57 Rhythm Panel Bed
Model: legacy - R460-4105

Options:

Queen
$837.11
Update $837.11 Rhythm 3 Tier Chest
Model: legacy - R460-2210
$891.42
Update $891.42

Calculate Shipping and tax by entering your zipcode! Zipcode: Sub Total: $3,020.68

Shipping: $0.00

Discounts: [?] Volume: $416.96

Tax: $0.00

Total: $2,603.72

more expensive, and i'd have to set it up on my own and get rid of my old crap still too. :)

looking good, i am lookin gto paint up my place. She is looking into a medium tan color. And bedroom i am going a pale green. I hope it turns out well. I just have to do alot of sanding, to take out all the imperfections in my picture hanging skills :)

I think your doors/door frames pop way too hard. Its shocking to look at. you are trying for a nice warm home-like feel. That look is very sterile. Dark walls, dark furniture, and brilliant white doors/door frames just wont work.

Oh, and look into mirrors for smaller rooms. Get NICE framed mirrors (read: not that $5.00 wal-mart mirror) and hang em here and there. Want to add a window? add a window sized mirror in a nice frame. It works, and it'll open up the room, make it look way bigger than it is.

This is a nifty tool: Framed Mirrors

Not bad of a set, but you have to put it together for 2500? I wouldn't do it.

Scan Design/Skarbo and you'd be out maybe 3k and no hassle.

the delivery guys put it together, but i just had them build it and leave it as i wasn't sure what i wanted to do as far as positioning goes.

I wanted to put my tv on one of the side tables, as its just too damn high on the dresser, but there's no where else to put the damn dresser so i'm screwed.

Attachments

• PICT0465.JPG
    PICT0465.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 87
  • PICT0466.JPG
    PICT0466.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 84
Back