well here it is..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It not totaly done yet... but this is my manifold

s3ff4990acf866.jpg

s3ff4996dd6d97.jpg

s3ff4998930d53.jpg

s3ff499a16ddfa.jpg

s3ff499be81664.jpg

this is what it sould look like when its all done

s3ff499da7c87c.jpg

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Jan 1 2004, 06:01 PM
So is this your first manifold? Yea it does need tuning, but shit I can't do it :)

yea.. it needs fine tuning.. haha... but it works for now.

I know.. the pipes arent very thinck, but i plan on making a small braket to support the turbo.

Why not just buy one? Getcha a good ol' SSAutoChrome.com manifold! I emailed their tech support about them fucking up, and they said that the problem was w/ the welds around the wastegate flange, and they've fixed it and have a lifetime warrantee. Why not?

:thumbsup: Looks real good. You should powder coat it when its done, or atleast rattle can it, just for looks.

i dont have money to buy a manifold.. not only thatbut ... THEY DONT MAKE THEM FOR MY CAR!!.. so either way i had to make it. I talked to the muffler dude in my town, and he said the it should subbort the weight just fine, not only that, but im makeing a support braket as well.. the pipes are just to catch the exaust not hold up the turbo.

I still need info about the oil fittings.. check out my other post
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29015

thanx

the manifold will support most of the weight of the turbo, not matter how you brace it.
as long as you aren't using a big turbo, you should be ok. mine weighs like 15-20 lbs. smaller ones don't weigh nearly that much.

Back