Well heres my swap(with pics)*56k_beware*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Midterms are over, my car just started today its been long overdue. Pictures and vids coming.

Thanks guys! Good luck to you Robert, it was deff a long road. All im waitin for is Rims and tires, and hook up the vtec switch. The most challenging part would have to be the power steering hose and hood clearance as the gsr motor is much taller than the ls, had to use some spacers to shim it down about 2 inches. Video will be coming up probably today or tomorrow.

Here are the pictures and videos, let know what you guys think. Peace
2010-11-21_15-27-22_358.jpg

2010-11-21_13-48-34_890.jpg

2010-11-21_13-48-14_399.jpg

2010-11-20_16-51-59_160copy.mp4 video by 93tigger - Photobucket

Last edited:
Well im sitting here, looking at my car then reading articles on boosting... And ive been debating boosting the nice new gsr motor under the hood of my car, but I have a few questions as far as drivability, is it worth the extra 1500 bucks and do it, or just throw some nice cams and tune the crap out the na gsr? I cant wait for the first tune and dyno #'s, I bet I dont reach 200, maybe 195 if im lucky, what kinda numbers do you think I could get with a decent tune? Im junking the old gsr IM and switching to blox. Am I on the right track? :rolleyes: what have I got my self into.

Back