Well, I Decided To Go Bseries

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ZCpowerdSI

Ok, so after much thought i decided to go b series in my 91 civic si hatch. A friend of mine has a CRX with an original 75xxx kms on the shell and under the hood is a 1st Gen B16A with about 45xxx kms on it.

So the deal is... for 2500 bucks i get the complete swap which includes the complete engine and tranny, all sensors hasports mounts, shift linkage, ECU, Engine harness from his CRX, unknown short ram air intake, unknown header, and his full 2.5 inch exhaust (i dont recall which brand it is but its stainless steel)

The swap also comes with a ZEX wet nitrous kit with a 3/4 full bottle.

And the best part is I get to swap it in my car and do payments.

We will be starting the swap sometime this week coming up, hopefuly. We just have a job on someones car to do first so we have room in the shop. I will be posting pics and comments as we go through the swap.

here are a couple pics of the swap in his CRX now.

swap2.jpg

swap.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!!

Last edited:
that is a fairly good deal man, i think it would be cool. i think i might pute a b18 in mine. it took me a long time to think about what to pute in it because every one and their fathers have done that b18 swap befor i just wanted to do somthing different, but i have settaled and think i may just go through with it

Back