Well I guess I'm done with my Xbox for a while.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

did you even try to call MS about it??

Its a hardware issue, not redringed. i'm not waiting 3 weeks for it to get repaired or them to send me a refurbished one.

Its a hardware issue, not redringed. i'm not waiting 3 weeks for it to get repaired or them to send me a refurbished one.

Mine returned to my front door one week to the day after I sent it off. A free refurbished one is better than a not free one. RROD is a hardware malunction. Tell you what, I'll give you $15 plus shipping for yours :)

Minimum of 75 + shipping for just the xbox, 100 + shipping for the xbox, standard av cables, & power supply.

My thinking is any of you with the patience can wrap it in towels, make it red ring then get it repaired for free all you want.

:werd: .. you already got another.. so send this one in.. if they send you a refurb, so be it.. just sell it and cut your losses

dude.. you could also have got a new one (paid cash) then ultra carefully pulled the warranty sticker from the new one, open it up and switch out the mobo's, then replace the warranty stickers (assuming you dont fuck them up) then sell the bad mobo/new shell combo for +++ price... but first bake the bitch so that it will work a few times when you sell it...

ps i'll pay 60 for it... ???

damns you mirage!

.... 70.01... lol

seriously tho 2000si... make that fucker overheat.. do it!

it will be covered then, mine had the e47 shat as well so i baked the pos and it got the three lights then... which is covered for longer!

You could always just open the thing and see if anything jumps out at you that could cause the problem. May as well since you got a new setup anyway.

I may use my state tax refund to get it repaired... then I may sell it to BDN as repayment for the P28 he tried to chip but fried instead. lol

But this week is achievement whore week for me. I just remembered my arcade came with 5 games of 200 each. I could have 6700 in Gamerscore by the weekend, plus finishing GH Aerosmith & I just took GH II from the coffee shop to work on tonight.

Last edited:
Hey Turbo, can you get past the 8th tier on GHIII or have you played it at all?

Back