well i havent been scared off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dropdead

Since the last time i got on here, i have attended 2 funerals, one of which was a very close friend, and been worried sick about my brother being in japan. I appreciate everyone that has been nice to me since i am a new member but to those who want to talk crap... well please realize that what you say or think doesnt hurt me.

I joined this site to get some info on a head swap for my car and the info i got has been super helpful. So thank you to those you have helped.

Haters_Gonna_Hate.gif

Sorry to hear of your lose. Hope your brother is doing alright over yonder.

Thank you both.

He is doing alright. Hes gonna help with the disaster relief team.

I'm sorry for your poor welcome here. Just play tough.

And I hope your brother does alright over there, and condolences for your losses.

Glad you stuck it out Tabatha. Sorry for your losses hope your brother stays safe!

Thick skin is a must around here. :thumbsup:
Just not in the hottie of the day thread.

Hmmm, I should probably clarify...the thumbsup I posted earler was for having a thick skin, and not for the funerals and worrying about your brother. Sorry for your losses, and I hope that your brother stays safe!

Hmmm, I should probably clarify...the thumbsup I posted earler was for having a thick skin, and not for the funerals and worrying about your brother. Sorry for your losses, and I hope that your brother stays safe!

its alright. i knew what you meant.
thank you though.

Back